• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Tacoom

Smash Lord
So your sayin that I wont even pay you back that pack that I owe you. im just tryin to make deal but since you wanna be a bitch all day then fine.
tell me what brand would you like so you can quit your femaleing

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Ya see.... you've just gotta image.... that life is like a big.... cookie.... okay?

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
This thread is garbage, Im going back to play more Harvest Moon.

Uli

Smash Champion
LOL drama

dicks and stuff
cookies are pretty real

im going to play 3rd strike now...

Uli

Smash Champion
ians place is YOOONDEERR

sounds good yo
lets fire up some guilty gear, i got a ps2 to gamecube converter, im playing on my shitty arcade stickss!

Eisig

Smash Rookie
My friend and I are looking for some games this weekend too. Kylo, do you mind if we drop by?

Also, I don't have any more updates for the tournament that I'm putting together (I'm still waiting for confirmatory dates).

Still, I've managed to make some fliers with tentative scheduling. Hopefully it'll all work out well.

Uli

Smash Champion
murn has the best post's in this thread
ima get ready for some street fightah quatro
im modding some old arcade sticks XD

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
or use regular playstation sticks and get blisters on your thumb from doing hadoukens/shoryukens

I still dont get the difference between how to perform a hadouken and a shoryuken

Uli

Smash Champion
what is this dude talking about!

also love im modding those ugly sticks i have, buying parts and what not and painting it :3
im excited

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
well the hadouken is a 2,3,6 combo or vise versa, and the shoryuken is a 6,2,3 combo and also vise versa lol. arcade lingos
Call me a noob if you want, but does that mean that hadouken's down forward punch and shoryuken's down back punch? I usually just mash buttons to do shoryuken

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
on an arcade stick, the joy stick gate is either Octogonal or Square. so that is where the #'s sequence comes in.

7 8 9
4 5 6
1 2 3

EDIT: ok im pretty sure that this one is right but i was useing a square gate as a reference

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Call me a noob if you want, but does that mean that hadouken's down forward punch and shoryuken's down back punch? I usually just mash buttons to do shoryuken
well i dont really know but u cant really beat out tyser when he was playin MVC2 with love's arcade sticks and just smashed every button and rolled around the joy stick and JMT. that was epic (^o^)

Uli

Smash Champion
so i just talked to The Echo!
and he is busy on weekends and stuff and can only play games during weekdays so if we did play during the weekend what day would be good i guess
im open tuesdays

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
Talked to Echo over the phone or talked with Echo on AIM or something? Itd be super random if he called you of all people :S

Big Burn

Smash Lord
my weekdays are pretty busy... i usually get out of class every night except friday around 8:40 or so... so i could maybe play sometimes after class depending if i have any homework or anything

Top Bottom