• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
Anyways about games, I can play on weekdays but I dont wanna be out too late and I no longer host Smashfests.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
the only day throughout the week i am able to play is thursday, i work at 545 every morning but friday so i can smash thursday night, friday, saturday, maybe sunday.

you gotta have time to be good at this game.

Secks.

Smash Ace
Mo you think you think your having a bad month I'm about to get my heart completely and utterly **** on tomorrow in court. I work tomorrow or else I'd try to get one of you bums to pick me up for games. :\ I guess I'll **** on your guys heart some other time.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
How late are u guys plannin on playin? cuz i get done with class at like 9:45 but David's is like 5m from my place

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
Ill be there tomorrow most likely. Havent touched Melee in what feels like a yonder (2 weeks on Friday). When should people start being there?

EDIT: Harvest Moon . . .

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
Depends on the person :S Id rather be on probation since "I love money!"

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
i already did actually lol
i posted to get help with modding stickss
ill probably just lerk around there for info

no idea dekL
Instead of buying the Tourney Edition Sticks. I'm gonna build my own. Lot cheaper and same quality.

Echo

Smash Champion
lol I'd much rather have court and go on probation for a few months than be down 4k. Don't you guys agree?!
I agree =/

Dekline I'll stay long enough to get a few rounds in with you but you better get there ASAP!

Big Burn

Smash Lord
i dont think u have to worry mo.... i know u will get it all back by just ****ting on some noobs hearts

dmac

Smash Champion
unless you are an amazing super custom stick builder, theres no way you'll reach the *same* level of quality of the tournament edition sticks. i'm sure they'll be comparable with the same stick and buttons but oh god /**** at those sticks

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
tyser harvest moon blows and is basically just like wow but less entertaining.

go to work or play smash, one or the other.
You havent played the new Harvest Moon apparently. Its pretty sweet. Its easy as hell but its still awesome. Definately better than Brawl if that means anything.

Echo

Smash Champion
I already have a standard HORI for my 360, but I want that SF4 TE... its just too good... alotta money though =/

Eisig

Smash Rookie
Alright, sounds good.

Just a warning though: I'm going to have to keep a close eye on interstate conditions with the snow tomorrow.

With any luck, it won't be too bad, and I'll make it over.

D

darkninja42

it happens if you want it to happen...which im up for it to happen
some brawling wouldn't be bad either

Top Bottom