• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Tacoom

Smash Lord
lol peabrain

tyser, games at my place at 630. call for reservations ;)

If bendonk decides to be king donk and not make it to JMT, Who would want to take frist in teams with me
smeesh? dude b? JBM?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
All right then, here's my post. I have finally got more members to support my clan for Nebraska. The clan is called the Nebraska Gaming Mercenaires or NGM for short. The games we will be doing are Smash brothers, Gears of War, Marvel vs Capcom 2, for right now. I need more members to support the smash brothers part of the group and ideas like logos, banners, and for our upcoming website. So if you wanna get love for Nebraska for professional gaming I will greatly appreciate your help, thank you.

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
who is all goin to jokers.
I am but Im not paying for gas since you got mad at me tonight.

All right then, here's my post. I have finally got more members to support my clan for Nebraska. The clan is called the Nebraska Gaming Mercenaires or NGM for short. The games we will be doing are Smash brothers, Gears of War, Marvel vs Capcom 2, for right now. I need more members to support the smash brothers part of the group and ideas like logos, banners, and for our upcoming website. So if you wanna get love for Nebraska for professional gaming I will greatly appreciate your help, thank you.
When you say Smash Brothers, do you mean Melee?
Because no one in Nebraska plays Brawl.
Also, where are these games going to be at?
Are you the same dude who posted a while ago about a church tournament thing and a 25% venue or something?

MaJiK

Smash Ace
this is SO funny
maybe I'm the only one who sees the humor in this offer
He's trying to get us to be apart of HIS "Omaha Crew"
the one that sort of disbanded because we had too many people
basically he wants us to go to HIS weekly's where ever they may be
and also this is gonna be a group decision on our part so lets put it to a vote

My vote goes to: Sure why not fight some new blood, we may not get the melee practice we need so we are gonna have to do our weeklys still but hey some of us want to branch out to other games (SFIV) why not at least give them one visit and see what it's all about in person?

Uli

Smash Champion
i guess FFC is having another tourny, should i make the thread or does someone else want to do it?

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
I watched both of the Vampire Hunter D movies.
It was epic.
I read some stuff about the novels and they seem ridiculously fucked up compared to the movies.
Overall I enjoyed the movies though :-D
Now I gotta wait for Marth 27th or so for Toradora :'(

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
I watched both of the Vampire Hunter D movies.
It was epic.
I read some stuff about the novels and they seem ridiculously fucked up compared to the movies.
Overall I enjoyed the movies though :-D
Now I gotta wait for Marth 27th or so for Toradora :'(
i've only seen parts of the Vampire Hunter D movies but i never really watched them from start to finish. also ur waitin to watch Toradora when its finish with the last episode huh, i can do that. i have to know what gonna happen next a stuff but im basically waiting for fansubber of whatever show to sub it cause i usually wait for ceratin fansub groups to do it. so i wont finish Toradora till long after its finish airing. :(

Uli

Smash Champion
you suck kudou! watch better sub groups! Your at least keeping up with Clannad right!?!?!?!?
vampire hunter D is awesomes

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well the best subbers for Toradora is AniYoshi, and coalguys isnt as good as aniyoshi, and im have a few eps to watch with clannad after story cause i've been to busy with conan lately (^o^)

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
how many people do you have so far including people who say they wont go until blah blah people go ?
I have about 5 to 7 people for right now. also I met you in person Majik last year in april at a smash brother brawl tourney at family fun center. If you don't remember me, I was the black kid with glasses and corn rolls with a blue shirt with basketball logos on the shirt who asked you to use your phone.

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
Does your crew play Brawl competitively or just for fun?
And can you guys Lcancel in Melee?
Just wondering.
Also, if you guys play games on the regular you should give us a place and time and people from these boards could show up and introduce ourselves and such.

Uli

Smash Champion
well the best subbers for Toradora is AniYoshi, and coalguys isnt as good as aniyoshi, and im have a few eps to watch with clannad after story cause i've been to busy with conan lately (^o^)
you should watch it, the last few eps have been too gooooood
when is aaron gonna play with us again lol

Top Bottom