• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Anyone heard from Ben today? The dude called me said he was in town at like 3 or 4, said he was picking up a sack at my place. Havent heard from him since...

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I say find a place in omaha to smash
only cuz I have no way to glenfuck
and I want some games

Ben is dead
yes D.E.D. dead

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
They all did. Ive also calmed down a little bit. Nebraska Smash scene is completely dead too. We dont practice anymore but we still have tournaments -_- Pretty stupid.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
how are you supposed to practice? Tourneys are practicing kinda >_>.

Smash scene isn't dead it just isnt as lively anymore bcuz it doesn't need to be. the players who are above now will stay above unless players like ben, mo, echo start playing again or more seriously.

Styles don't exist in smash, moves that are used in certain situations or "decisions" are what you would call "styles". the only styles that really are around are aggressive, defensive(camping) and turtling(obvious camping but with wavedashing and good spacing). -Random Smash fact of the day.

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
Turtling = Defensive.

I like the "styles dont exist, but there are only these styles" part. Saying there arent styles then saying there are styles seems a little ********. But its okay since that part of the post was very random and irrelevant to anything.
Nothing about that post was a fact. The entire post was your opinion.
By the way, there are new videos of Mew2King ****** bitches (Forward, Taj, Light).

When are we leaving for Des Moines also? 6-7ish on Friday?

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
SPOILERS

Naruto: Eagle says they are leaving Akatsuki. Madara reminds them that those who leave Akatsuki must die. They dont really care. Madara tells them about all the **** that has happened so far (Naruto vs. Pain etc). Also tells Sasuke that Danzou is Hokage and there is a meeting of the 5 Kages at some summit. Sasuke plans to go to that summit to take out Danzou. At the end it shows Gaara about to go to the Kage meeting. End.

Bleach: Stark is amazed at how Ukitake can shoot ceros. He shoots another one at Ukitake and Ukitake rejects it again. Ukitake's shikai gives him the ability to return attacks back at the attacker. Stark figures out his powers quick and is going to shoot 100 ceros at Ukitake at the same time. Before he can fire them Shunsui tries to sneak attack Stark. It fails. They all start fighting normally after this (typical sword battle). Out of nowhere the world splits open (portal between Hueco and Earth) and Wonderweiss shows up. Behind Wonderweiss is a huge figure (Vastolorde). End.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
be here at 6.

They were legitimate respectable opinions that i find as a fact. If you read it right you would understand my point that i was building up to while contradicting it as well.

Top Bottom