• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
SPOILERS

Naruto: Random discussions happen amongst the younger shinobi (all the shinobi who are Naruto's age). They tell Sakura something important. Other stuff happens but Im gonna go into the big portion of the spoiler. Mizukage's bodyguard with the eyepatch actually is a Byakugan user. Through his Byakugan he figures out that Danzou's Sharingan actually belonged to Uchiha Shisui (Itachi's best friend in the past) meaning that Danzou isnt a natural Sharingan user (no sh
i
t though, ehh?). Shisui's Sharingan had the ability to control people without them even knowing that they are being controlled. Through this knowledge all the kages (maybe just Raikage?) discover that Danzou was using the ability to manipulate Mifune (Land of Iron guy) so that Danzou could be the guy in control. Danzou is rigged. End.

Bleach: Hacchi keeps trying to do stupid barriers but to no avail. He wonders if Barragan's aging smog can effect Barragan. To no avail. The smoke doesnt effect Barragan. Hacchi puts a barrier around Barragan and Soi Fon shoots her Bankai into it, trapping the explosion and Barragan inside. End.

One Piece: All the Vice Admirals of the Marines and the Division Pirate Captains finally show their faces. Stuff happens but Im only gonna talk about the main parts. Mihawk tries to attack Whitebeard with his most powerful slash because he wants to see the difference in their power. The attack is blocked by Jozu of the 3rd or 4th Division. He has diamond skin. Kizaru tries to attack Whitebeard as well with a flurry of light bullet looking things. All the blasts are blocked by some new guy with the ability to control fire except his fire is blue (I dunno how people know its blue since the manga is black and white -_-). The fire man is Captain of the 1st Division. He says something to Kizaru and Kizaru calls him a troublesome guy or something. End.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I shall not be coming. Just moved into my apartment, I'm already late on rent. Gotta take care of that tomorrow. oy. Lots to do.

Uli

Smash Champion

16 and pregnant show
I messed with the crew lol

so whats the ride situation with jokers next weekend
lol that sounds neat

and no idea! jbm is probably driving, there seems to be a lot of interest for jokers randomly, we may possibly need a 2 cars :O

so far me (ithink) tyser, jbm, dekl, yosh, mexi, smeeesh?!, echo?! anyone else wanna go :D
david will be at SBO!!!!!!!!! i think

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
someone else should drive. i don't think i'm gonna pay my gas part if i do bcuz i absolutely don't want to but i will.

mtv why the **** would anyone come to iowa lol.

i'm in kc btw.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
I gotta go to my cousin's wedding and my grandma's gonna be in town next week so I proly won't be goin to joker's :(

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Ill go to Joker's but I quit Melee so Ill be there to chill :'(

I also plan on driving probably. Gonna leave early on Saturday and gonna leave late Saturday. Just a heads up for folk who are interested in tagging along with me.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Ill go to Joker's but I quit Melee so Ill be there to chill :'(

I also plan on driving probably. Gonna leave early on Saturday and gonna leave late Saturday. Just a heads up for folk who are interested in tagging along with me.
Hmm, if your going for just Saturday I could probably come actually, I'll figure it out sometime this week

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Gonna leave early on Saturday and gonna leave late Saturday. Just a heads up for folk who are interested in tagging along with me.
best case since I have to work friday night and sunday

If I take my Civic then I can only bring along 4 folks including me. So right now I got a full car.

-Tyser
-Matt
-Uli
-Dekline
oh poop
any other alternatives

Any games being played today (sat)
call me if so and ill head right over like JJ

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I actually made money two Sundays in a row wtf are the odds. +$800 today wheeee

Well I'm off to Minneapolis tomorrow for a 3 day vacation hollaaaaaa

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
We need more people up in this ***** so here's a link to a website to instructions to try to get more people to join and to get a LAN center to have tourneys at so here's the website.

http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=8350

Don't jump to conclusions as well with this, this is for both Melee and Brawl.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
We need more people up in this ***** so here's a link to a website to instructions to try to get more people to join and to get a LAN center to have tourneys at so here's the website.

http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=8350

Don't jump to conclusions as well with this, this is for both Melee and Brawl.
This is also a project me and GameClucks are trying to work on in case you guys are wondering.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
We have never met him either. I find it weird that despite all the interest to play games he never puts forth the effort to actually come out and meet with us when we give him information. Seems kinda fishy.

It also doesnt help that our scene is basically completely dead now.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
That actually sounds like a plan o.O Ill see if I can get work off then Ill ask the **** who are driving with me.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I try to come out to your guy's tourneys but i don't get a chance to cause of no one is willing to take me to take out to Millard or Des Moines thast is why plus i haven't got my car yet.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Cant you get your parents to take you down here? Itd be a big inconvenience for us, who live in Millard, to go someplace just to come back to Millard then go someplace again after the tournament then back to Millard. Too much driving. I dont think I have ever picked anyone up just to come to my house except Yulai since that *** lives 2 minutes away.

Top Bottom