• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

cue

Smash Journeyman
games at my spot tonight. 9 30 cause i gota see a flick with my boo

not 100% sure on the movie thing if it dont happen then we can start much sooner. i'll up date asap

BOLT08

Smash Lord
f*cking f*ck stupid @$$ demon souls son of a b*tch

I beat the phalanax boss or whatever. Get like 4000 souls, go to the little town or whatever, fall to my death after JUST getting my body back. I go back up to collect my lost souls and slip and fall off the stairs and die again. So i lost all those souls that it took me like 2 hours to get. AWESOME F*CKING GAME

If PS3 controllers weren't so expensive, i woulda gone JBM on mine.

resTy

Smash Champion
It's a tough game that encourages raging I swear XD.
Don't worry too much about the souls though.
In time, you gain souls like no one's business.

Echo

Smash Champion
Yeah games were tight. We need to finish watching those vids.

f*cking f*ck stupid @$$ demon souls son of a b*tch

I beat the phalanax boss or whatever. Get like 4000 souls, go to the little town or whatever, fall to my death after JUST getting my body back. I go back up to collect my lost souls and slip and fall off the stairs and die again. So i lost all those souls that it took me like 2 hours to get. AWESOME F*CKING GAME

If PS3 controllers weren't so expensive, i woulda gone JBM on mine.
You raging at this game kinda makes me want to play it.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
ok ok
i'm not calling out dekline
i'm saying watching someone who's really technical beat the **** out of stupid people doesn't call for a combo vid

and besides SHEIK is better char :)

Dekline42

Smash Ace
i'm saying watching someone who's really technical beat the **** out of stupid people doesn't call for a combo vid

and besides SHEIK is better char :)
I approve

If anyone is wondering where I've been, I've been sick since thurs

BOLT08

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93-nUo0mmmc Start at 10:00

This reminds me a lot of demon souls, the whole you don't know what to do until you die. and you can still get f*cking brutally murdered before you get to that point again.

Except, it's an rpg.....
and you have a lot more to lose when you die.

I about freaked out again tonight, that game is sooo unbelievably frustrating. Cool, but dear god does it make me rage.

Top Bottom