• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Right. I'm sure the guy who made the game in the first place, is going to turn around and make the third game in his own series; suck.

Let's think about this for just a split second.

Yes, the game is slower. That I can't deny. Did you ever stop to think that might be a better thing?

Melee, without all the advanced tricks and manuvers, isn't exactly light speed either. Faster than 64 Smash yes, but not anywhere near as blazing as Melee can get. Now one of the FIRST things that was mentioned was a higher priority on air combat. That said, since Melee's air combat is short and often quick, they had to slow the speed down a bit. Who knows what they aren't doing. Fox still falls fasts, I don't think they are fast falling anything and generally, playing the game in all trailers, at it's most basic levels.

You playing with a character who EXCELS in Air Combat, should be thrilled. Why not? Now more characters can do that sort of thing.

Furthermore, I seriously doubt they'd remove the high technical elements, since the knew about them in the first place and removing them would be difficult without revamping the physics engine in smash.

Lastly, this isn't a game that's purposely intended to be played the way that we do. They make it so we can if we want, which is good because that's how well designed the game is.

At the very, very, very minimum, we can at least expect a mediocre game that is fun for awhile. I think it will be much better than that.

So sit the **** down, shut the **** up, wait until December 3rd, play the ****ing game and pass judgement then. If it turns out it's decent, then you know what? Decent's still better than bad.

Echo

Smash Champion
i'd rather play a bad video game than consistently ditch your friends for a girl....

Big Burn

Smash Lord
hey leon i talked to shem last night... he says he played u about 2 months ago and he claims he pwned u....????? wtf mate
owned

Big Burn

Smash Lord
And if the band youre in starts playing different tunes
Ill see you on the dark side of the moon
btw....
brawl will be real deal holyfield...
leon... are u living?

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
hey leon i talked to shem last night... he says he played u about 2 months ago and he claims he pwned u....????? wtf mate
owned
Hell no that is fuking bull****. First of all we never played at all. I was trying to get him to come to da homies house so we can play but he was to pu$$. So tell him that

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
♥♥♥♥♥ I was actually playing some smursh like an hour ago with Matt (we played with items and it was 10x better). ♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥ I think I wanna play Link because he's cool but as we all know its probably not gonna last. ♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥ Also, is everyone going to the tourny at the Adventure Sports Place because you should :D. ♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥ But then again I might not show because Yulai might not go I think. Holla!! ♥♥♥♥♥

edit: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ woot 60th post!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Uli

Smash Champion
so is any1 even going to that tourny? and is there gonna be a smashfurst next friday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom