• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMFG Bombs (Samus bomb Technique Vid)

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
HAHA thanks again... I'll try and keep it refreshed so that everyone can see it. But...I get lazy and I'm grounded now for grades (prolly wont last though!) I'd like to make a revised bomb vid with a better camera and all...maybe once I save up enough $_$

But thanks for the comments like usual keep em comin!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
*disappointed* when i first downloaded this vid, i was thinking of a combo vid of people using bomb techinques lol. but still, this is a really useful vid, i just got the idea of it wrong, that's the only reason why i was disappointed.
it would of been really cool if the vid was like triforce of power where you demonstrate the techniques but also show how they're applied in competion, then again, im just asking for 2 much.

good vid :)

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
HAHA, that would indeed be hardcore. And I'd love to make one ^_^ but like I said need better capture material and stuff.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
guys calm down!!!! this vid aint cool metriod prism's samus sux... :chuckle: man this vid has goten pretty popular maybe when Ian learns how to get his camera set up the way he wants u can redo it and put it on google video.

Hatake_Kakashi

Smash Rookie
Helpful video. Good way to learn how to utilize the bombs. Quick question. Can anyone be trapped in the wall of fire or is it specifically dependant on size/character?

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Anyone can, I just did it against Bowz cuz hes easier to hit cuz hes a bigger target. But wall of fire sux anyways XD

Mach Rider

Smash Apprentice
Blast! It won't work. I really wanted to see this one too.Could you fix it or put it on another website.This always happens in Video Discussion...

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
The link does not work. darn, diggy, dang. I WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO!
Can someone give me a fresh link that works???
Thanks

REDRAGON

Top Bottom