• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMG Anther is so GAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Good job to both players.

Anther does well because he always plays so intelligently. He was wise to keep his feet off the ground as much as possible against a good IC.

K 2

Smash Lord
Wow...Anther played really intelligently. Run away from the IC's when they are playing on their best stage! I use both pika and the IC's, so I'm not going to say either are gay, but anther did a good job of maximizing pika's strength (aerial movement) and minizmizing IC's strengths (CGing)

K 2

Smash Lord
Nice IC's Anther. That was such an epic battle. A 1 v 1 with 4 people in it. lolz.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
PIKA-CHU! *crackle crackle* PIKA-CHU! *crackle crackle* PIKA-CHU! *crackle crackle*

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Overswarm would be very disappointed about that first match. You still had a good minute left on the play clock. You need to ledge camp more.

IC ditto was just amazing.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Wow... I had no idea Pikachu had such a good ledgegame. :laugh: Again folks, play to win even if it means playing outlandishly gay in the process. From the looks of things, he pretty much had to play that way to avoid getting annihilated by your chain grabs.

Anther

Smash Champion
Some of our matches are faster now because I'm less afraid to mess up while punishing nana, but it's still a ***** to know that a grab is gonna end my stock XD. Stupid lain, instead of learning how to fight you learned how to cg ;p.

Veil2222

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure theres an obvious answer, but it looked like there were places in your pika vs IC match in the first post that you could have done some low angle QAC combos/mindgames without being punished. Just wondering why you didn't ever go for those Anther.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom