• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMG H4X presests: K.O.C.M.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
i bet youd still do pretty good if you entered.

come over practice with me and marko sometime before sunday!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ya sleepover at craigs on saturday night!

i still havent gotten to play that marth..

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ha i dont think so, marko was talkin about it earlier in the week, but were isiahs ride now so we have to drive up tomorrow morning so we can pick him up.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
well if kadaj ignores my last post, and him and isiah are down, i am.

Lucario-SeS

Smash Cadet
i wish i could come =( i'm at college getting destroyed by my roommate from NoVA. he's insane i've never played someone so good. but i'm getting better i'm ready to come back and compete som H4X

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
well seeing we had a lot of people not show, kadajs all out combat marathon pretty much turned into kadajs all out combat smash fest.we hung around playing and waiting till like 7. D: kadaj wants to host more of these, but we need people to actually come out.
anyway, we had a good time for those who were there (like 6 ). we even got our melee on! and some b+ (b stands for broken).

kadaj - good times sir. thanks for letting us do this. lets have a tourney next time. with freeze pops!
pitzer - down tilt, D4MN YOU!! funny ****!
famous - good seeing you again, im tellin ya, check out GANTZ
isiah - 4 chicken burritos, youre a champ!
cocm (baby ganon) - ohh cocm, thanks again for everything, we wont fail next time
rhan - good seeing you too! sorry it was as we were leaving though. hit me up next time youre at your dads

wow well thats it, shoutouts to everyone that was there! maybe next time well have enough people
and forreal guys, GANTZ

ohh sova </3 next time, next time, im not giving up on this relationship

rhan

Smash Hero
If only I don't have to work so much. But I need the hours. I gotta pay a **** load of stuff off....

Famous

Smash Champion
Yeah, attendance was pretty weak...People these days care more about the turnout/pot rather than coming down to play with old friends...

Some are just too busy which I completely understand...Some are also just....too dam lazy to go anywhere...

It's all good though, still had fun.

COCMakrobatix

Smash Cadet
famous lettin the peeps know tha truth! i'm down for a smash fest like Saturday night this week if kadaj aint workin.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
im recording some beats with daniel saturday, maybe hell be down to go. well kadaj, huh?

Top Bottom