• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omg Have You Guys Seen This Guy

Shinki

Smash Cadet
*thumbs down*

I could do cool combos too if the other guy let me like in this video. Actually his combos weren't even that great and the guy let him do w/e.

Lies_and_Truth

Smash Apprentice

"lol combo"

"lol tis iz pure skillz, yo"

"lol leik thx fo' lettin' me throhz mah bawmb"

-----------

*sigh* im such a jerk :p this video makes me wanna shoot myself....im just glad there isnt a video as bad as mine....i just wish i got to record more :/

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
This has to be joke...o.o
If u want to learn some skills with Link stop making videos of ur noob Link, (:p) and watch the The GERM vids^-^ (no offence)

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
daym chill this guy is uber pro his up-B's are flawless! : O............ X D

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace

"lol leik thx fo' lettin' me throhz mah bawmb"
[/QUOTE]

I actually cracked up at that comment with the picture and im at work right now. Thanks for almost getting me fired.

P.S.

Dude you should seriously think about going over to japan and showing aniki how you did those uber l33t combos.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I laughed so hard during this video, my stomach hurts. I added this to favorites immediately, It was a great combo video.

Bones0

Smash Legend
It was pretty funny but I think you cross the line when you post it somewhere... I mean, what if he finds this and quits the game or something. >_> I just think making fun of someone because they aren't good at a videogame is low...

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
omg is it just me but over the years ive seen so many tard atempts at link combo/match vids that i have come to the conclusion that about 95% of all people who claim to main link that make vids saying they are rely good can suck my cack.

i dunno if living on hawaii away from everyone else makes me not count on the ratio but i went to a turny and all the link i saw were duche and played like this guy who dident even l-cancle when he sword plated that yoshi and omg im tired of seeing lame atempts at link vid plz stop or check with a couple of people first b4 puting any of it up

but like everyone else said the gameplay made me vomit "might have beeen the fish from last night" but i like the editing was nice and you dident record it with like soe crap camera. but just to save the song i had to watch soilder of fortune right after.

and for the record im makeing one hopefully its not ******** but it wont be out for a while it's im ganna try to use fottage from matches that matter like when i go to turnys and stuff

mkmelee

Smash Lord
He's pretty good but I've seen better.

But seriously, someone please contact this poor soul and direct him to Smash World Forums.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Isn't there like, some unwritten rule saying that you can't use the same song in different combo videos? Bombs over Baghdad was used in Soldier of Fortune.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
that video has got to be a joke.the guy who made this video needs to learn from link pros like zeruo.

Top Bottom