• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMG sakurai is tricking us in IGN video?

Flaminglink

Smash Journeyman
In the video interview some words, by the translator are added in that arn't on the write up, or the write up left it out. But when sakurai says "I don't think we will be doing that" In response to the downloadable character question his eyes shift the the LEFT. This is one of the most common ways the tell if someone is lying or hiding somethings because the creative part of your brain is on the left side XD.

What you think? (Sakurai also looks guilty after he ansears question and suspicous...

Chojo

Smash Cadet
Link please????

Oh, and TC, i think you're looking into this a lil too much...

blayde_axel

Smash Master
In the video interview some words, by the translator are added in that arn't on the write up, or the write up left it out. But when sakurai says "I don't think we will be doing that" In response to the downloadable character question his eyes shift the the LEFT. This is one of the most common ways the tell if someone is lying or hiding somethings because the creative part of your brain is on the left side XD.

What you think? (Sakurai also looks guilty after he ansears question and suspicous...
The Sorrow was showing him a secret frequency.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, there's NO DLC BECAUSE SAKURAI HAS NEVER LIED IN THE PAST LOL AND HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT WHEN HE SAYS THE WII CAN'T HANDLE IT!!

Flaminglink

Smash Journeyman
lol true im an idoit XD lock thread XD...

i dont really care about dl characters im just speculating :p

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
*Puts comforting hand on shoulder* It's ok kiddo.. It's ok

Sin14

Smash Cadet
yeah he also has a weird smirk on his face and a somewhat of a giggle/laugh indicating that he is lying... like a lot of people do. Or he could be doing it because he has probably been asked the same question a million times and thinks it is funny people believe DLC. Don't know.

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
He does lie. He said Bowser had a different flavor this time around and I must have licked the screen for hours. He tastes the same as he did in Melee.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
he was thinking of the day when fans would stop complaining and taking every little action he does is a sign for more people or DLC...

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
What I'm really waiting for is an interview from GameTrailers with Sakurai, so that I could probably earn some 1000 GTD.

Top Bottom