• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMGiggles a MN smash tourney.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I've seen this much tension in the MN smash scene for while.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
w00t! is that good? ROFL
Uh, yea, but dont take me too seriously if i talk ****.. its just for fun ;-)
But ill definately bring some game with me

Zicore

Smash Champion
seriously. ganon can do a DASHING FSMASH on that oil ****. too good
yeah...but if marth hits you with...well...ANY smash attack...you're dead...and don't forget about most of roys attacks...and fox's gayness, like his u-smash, f-smash, d-smash...and his bling. Flatzone = ownage for too many characters...

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
Just tell me when and where and if any one else wants to challenge me, they are more than welcome. Again i am not bragging or being irrorgent. I am just confident in my skills when i comes to this game.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Looks like Mrray here is making him self 50 big ones eh guys?

Aaron, it's not like you were ever THAT good anyways... right?... RIGHT!? *rocks back and forth while clapping hands and whispering obscene gestures. *

:psycho:

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
Hey ya'll, don't go and say stuff about my friend Mrray, and this is just a battle of skill to see who is really better than the other, ok?? So, we shall see about this match, but if any "trickery" happens, I'll crack some skulls, got it!? *keeps an eye on Mrray giving him back up from the shadows*

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
omg i kinda hope mrry beats u aaron, sorry. even tho your an established player around here.. hes not backing down..maybe itll be a good match

DarkRoom

Smash Ace
He did agree to 50, he agreed to one dollar with Master. Actually, I think he will beat you Aaron, no one can be that confident and not have mad skills. I'm sure it'll be close at least. :rolleyes:

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
XD I've never even beat Aaron, though I am somewhat new.

One day...:upsidedown:

I need some practice against someone who ***** with Falco/Marth. I only get to play JoeMotion, who plays a good Fox and Ness. Oh and Falcon too.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
lol hes not my friend.. but he is **** well confident

Btw, i **** with marth... and CF... and luigi...

Chexr

Smash Ace
WTF, I hope these new guys are kidding. I'm starting to think yoshii is right, this is way too noobish to be serious. It's gotta be Chexr in disguise!

Hey what is this sorcerery? If it was me I would step up the game and ask for a $200 money match but Aaron would have to use one hand, or maybe I could pick the characters.

That being said Aaron stop husseling people this tournament looks to have a nice turnout try not to scare people off.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
does any one know how far away roseville is, from lets say elk river, or biglake?meh on 2nd thought maybe ill just mapquest it

Uno

Smash Journeyman
hah funny name

dunno, date is fine for me

hey new people. you guyz got mains? if its fox i'll 5$ ditto mm you (man thats gotta be a confusing pair of sentences if you dont play smash)

theres been so many people that only come to one event, I hope you guys dont join the group.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
ill try my best to consistently make events...
my mains: marth, CF, luigi, peach
seconds: ness, sheik, samus
=)

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
A Tournament at Roseville, eh? Sounds like a good idea to me, and lots of fun. I will see ya'll there, if I can find it.....

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
The new pokemon theme song, is worse than it was in my opinion. Pokemon would be much better if they weren't so happy all the time, but that's just me.....

Top Bottom