• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMGiggles a MN smash tourney.

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
Fine, thats good with me. I heard that at the last smashfest you guys let some newbie walk in and beat ya and he didnt even learn how to wavedash at that nor did he have his real partner. He told me all about. But he said that Zeus and Greenbunny were real good and give them major props.

Uno

Smash Journeyman
Fine, thats good with me. I heard that at the last smashfest you guys let some newbie walk in and beat ya and he didnt even learn how to wavedash at that nor did he have his real partner. He told me all about. But he said that Zeus and Greenbunny were real good and give them major props.
uh... who would that be?

SandWraith

Smash Cadet
I'll be coming from Marshfield, WI-- it's between Wisconsin Rapids, Wausua, and Stevens Point. I actually go to school in St. Louis, so I don't really know any players from the area otherwise I'd try to get a ride with them. Any chance someone can give me a name?

SandWraith

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I meant someone I could get a ride with. That's awesome that you live in Marshfield! I'll give you a call when I'm back if you PM me your number.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
just noticed and had to comment, props to shadoudragon for his awesome avatar SC FTW!
you ever play...a bound?

Eci4

Smash Ace
So I just found out my ride may not be able to go to this as his family is celebrating Christmas on either the 30th or the 31st... If he cant go on the 30th, I may drive up here... I also may not, but I'm thinking I will...

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
Lol, your on yoshi for 10 right? alright i got a question? y do everybody in here want to challenge me? i have no problem with it what so eva but im just saying. Do you guys hate be for being confident in my skills. Im sorry that i believe in my gaming when it comes to this game but im just saying dont think i am some newbie at this. trust me i learn to adapt to my surrounding when fighting new people.

mrray55430

Smash Apprentice
alright so far i got: Aaron 50, Element of fire 20, yoshi 10, Greenbunny??? was it 10 or 5 i dont know all i know we is dueling lol, Team against Aaron and Chrex against me and Shadow for 10 a piece(that should be fun with a challenge in it) and somebody else for 2 dollars but i fogot who tho. Oh well i know when i get there, it will b more to ***

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
We do have many money matches don't we Mrray? Oh well, this Dragon is not a newbie either.....

Uno

Smash Journeyman
no one hates you for being confident.... we've just all seen this before.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
alright so far i got: Aaron 50, Element of fire 20, yoshi 10, Greenbunny??? was it 10 or 5 i dont know all i know we is dueling lol, Team against Aaron and Chrex against me and Shadow for 10 a piece(that should be fun with a challenge in it) and somebody else for 2 dollars but i fogot who tho. Oh well i know when i get there, it will b more to ***
***??? WTF?

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
I known that was the case, but I've heard it all before as well, see how good they are and shut them down, I've done that line of work myself. However, I am no smash fool...

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
Umm....Mrray, slippin' with those typos huh? Ha!

ShadouDragon

Smash Apprentice
I like team matches more than singles anyways, but meh, whatever goes on.....
Also, Mrray, this is good to have another team MM, good stuff.....

Top Bottom