• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On the hunt for Sakurais FC

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
He mains DDD, and he mained KirbyFox in melee and Kirby in 64, :p I played him once, kicked his *** with falco, then he ran away like a little ***** when I was gonna beat him up

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
He mains MK, and he mained KirbyFox in melee and Pikachu in 64, :p I played him once, kicked his *** with falco, then he ran away like a little ***** when I was gonna beat him up
Fixed. =P
10fix's

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
zomg! you called the creator of humanity ugly O.O I dont look that bad...

*see first page for my/SKRAI's Fc xD*

ZOMG! You're the hideous creator of trash we all know and hate?

Don't get me started on how you look. You obviously have been living under a rock........ making video games.;)

^__^For those of you who think this is serious talk/reading this hidden comment...... you may want to get your eyes checked....^__^

Exia 00

Smash Champion

ZOMG! You're the hideous creator of trash we all know and hate?

Don't get me started on how you look. You obviously have been living under a rock........ making video games.;)

^__^For those of you who think this is serious talk/reading this hidden comment...... you may want to get your eyes checked....^__^
My mom says im not that ugly.T-T i never knew tripping was so bad. Isn't radomly losing fun ? *sobbing*

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
My mom says im not that ugly.T-T i never knew tripping was so bad. Isn't radomly losing fun ? *sobbing*
Apparently, your mom has been helping you make games under that same rock........

Tripping is not bad, it's what makes the entire game! ;)

And Randomly losing is AWESOME! Especially tripping into Ike's move when he charges up and sends you flying at uber low percents! ;)

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Apparently, your mom has been helping you make games under that same rock........

Tripping is not bad, it's what makes the entire game! ;)

And Randomly losing is AWESOME! Especially tripping into Ike's move when he charges up and sends you flying at uber low percents! ;)
*stabs self in the eye* (///.^)

me and my mom are not making another smash for you people.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
>_>
<_<
>_>
Naruto you idiot.

Naruto is in my avatar and sig. I am sakurai, the god of tripping but i can also go nine tailed fox on you ^^.Btw, snake and metaknight are my favorite ;) I had to make them the best.

@Yinlong: since everyone plays my game all i can do is spam that button all day long ;) Theres nothing else to do while living under a rock.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I'd message and tell him to GTFO of our smash bros game. >.>

But thats lame. There wouldn't be brawl if he didn't direct it and stuff.

Sakurai still deserves to die for tripping >:(

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
How come you didn't do any of those awsome things when I fought you,"Sakurai". lol You big faker.

The real Sakurai would never come here,not with all the hate for him around here. He made a party game. And really that's what smash always was.

It can be played seriously/competitvly,but it's not as easy this time around. It's sorta like how the glithchy stuff was taken out of the remakes of Pok'emon red and blue. imo

Exia 00

Smash Champion
How come you didn't do any of those awsome things when I fought you,"Sakurai". lol You big faker.

The real Sakurai would never come here,not with all the hate for him around here. He made a party game. And really that's what smash always was.

It can be played seriously/competitvly,but it's not as easy this time around. It's sorta like how the glithchy stuff was taken out of the remakes of Pok'emon red and blue. imo
o_O who the $#&@ are you xD jk.

I was holding back my awsomeness xD I will ignore everyone and only make you trip now =P

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
You idiots of course Exia's the real Sakui.
Sakuris real name IS Wayne after all.

Top Bottom