• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On the hunt for Sakurais FC

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
You'd trip so many people you'd trip yourself by accident. Who'd be the noob then, Sakurai?

btw: if I battled Sakurai I would KO him when he trips and then I'd taunt and it would say (tripping is god tier!).

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai quited brawl for wii fit and if you would get a chance to play him i bet he would be MK

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure Sakurai is a very bad player himself.

Oh, and don't bother trying, he won't add you even if you manage to get his code.

Zanoske

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai you helped me win a match by making people trip to my D3's Fsmash.

*gets random people who hate brawl and goes to Japan with the Anti-Brawl Klan and threatens Sakurai to make a new Smash game with no tripping and adding back wavedashing.*

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
lol wat decision making process did he go thru to put tripping in? i wonder...

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Ok this thread really needs to die.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
personally i don't mind not having wavedashing.....it really is only tripping that bother me....

That and balance...

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
I didn't think this thread would go this far. lol.
Srsly guiz, you should let it die. I was being stupid when I made this.

Slithe

Smash Apprentice
ill kill u for putting in tripping!!!:mad: ITS OVER 9000 AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Yeah, I wanna get his FC and destroy him for not only putting in tripping, but for disappointing me with the seemingly minimal effort he put into the online play! Seriously! No ranked matches?! No one-on-one's?!! No Special Brawl's?!!! And to top it off, ONLY 2-MINUTE BRAWL'S WITH ANYONE?!!!! COME ON!!!! At least give us the CHOICE to do ranked matches or regular brawls like that, or custom matches whichever you prefer!

He could've also put as much effort into the target tests and event matches as he did in Melee and make them more of a challenge. I mean it seems like the guy was rushing to get everything done. Either that or he was just too lazy to do it or just too worn out from it or that maybe he though it would be "too epic for the disc to contain" (aka like watching Falcon Punch and Roundhouse Kick colliding with one another...and who would win? Certainly not the Earth!) as he probably thought it already was!!!!!

Hey Sakurai:

:falcon: (side taunt)

I don't care how good you are Sakurai! It'll be either punishment from me or a fight to the death!!!

stratele

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I wanna get his FC and destroy him for not only putting in tripping, but for disappointing me with the seemingly minimal effort he put into the online play! Seriously! No ranked matches?! No one-on-one's?!! No Special Brawl's?!!! And to top it off, ONLY 2-MINUTE BRAWL'S WITH ANYONE?!!!! COME ON!!!! At least give us the CHOICE to do ranked matches or regular brawls like that, or custom matches whichever you prefer!

He could've also put as much effort into the target tests and event matches as he did in Melee and make them more of a challenge. I mean it seems like the guy was rushing to get everything done. Either that or he was just too lazy to do it or just too worn out from it or that maybe he though it would be "too epic for the disc to contain" (aka like watching Falcon Punch and Roundhouse Kick colliding with one another...and who would win? Certainly not the Earth!) as he probably thought it already was!!!!!

Hey Sakurai:

:falcon: (side taunt)

I don't care how good you are Sakurai! It'll be either punishment from me or a fight to the death!!!
well Id say ALOT was put into SSE. But the rest he was just like...Blahhhh

I still enjoy the game though :laugh:

Slithe

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'll agree with the SSE having alot of effort put into it, but it seemed like that was his center point of focus in the entire game though. I still enjoy the game too, but I still thought he could've done better.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I wonder what would happen if you beat Sakurais..

Would he just Donkey Punch you in the balls?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
are you guys serious, he is probably be like the GOD of smash, you are literally going up against the creator, jk*

but seriously, I doubt Sakurai even has time to play Brawl since he's too busy adding tripping to the next possible smash

RizardoLawless

Smash Journeyman
People give Sakurai way too much crap, not everything wrong with this game is completely his fault.
And I doubt many, if any, people here can beat him in Smash Brothers. He spent YEARS designing every move in the game to create some sense of balance.
Also he probably mains Dedede since he voiced him, but since D3 and MK pretty much counterpick the whole cast, yeah . . .

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Just burn him at the stake and get it over with people. And while your at it, burn this thread too. ;)

Brado

Smash Lord
Well, Nintendo Official Magazine (UK) got to play him, and they said they got beat really badly, so idoubt he sucks. Well after saying that ONM suck, there Brawl guide is about the worst thing i have ever read, amongst the AT's section there is a paragraph on how to use Lucas/ness up B. lol

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
wait, are you seriously sakurai, if so, may i brawl you? i love all that you did with this game, im not a hater(especially how you made olimar godly i love) but you seriously are sakurai?

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
wait, are you seriously sakurai, if so, may i brawl you? i love all that you did with this game, im not a hater(especially how you made olimar godly i love) but you seriously are sakurai?
Hehehe...hehe...
HahaHahahHahahah *wheeze*
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Slithe

Smash Apprentice
Well, Nintendo Official Magazine (UK) got to play him, and they said they got beat really badly, so idoubt he sucks. Well after saying that ONM suck, there Brawl guide is about the worst thing i have ever read, amongst the AT's section there is a paragraph on how to use Lucas/ness up B. lol
The people at NOM probably aren't that good anyway, at least compared to some of the top players of the game, but yeah, I agree, there Brawl guide does suck balls.

Top Bottom