• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Croissant is terrible, I had to eat them EVERY ****ING TIME for breakfast at bushido, those things sucked so bad ****.
You didn't have to, you voluntarily moved your *** to LA BOULANGERIE and voluntarily bought ****ty croissants.

Might as well have got some kebab, OH WAIT THAT **** WAS AWFUL AS WELL.

Staco

Smash Champion
Okay, lets insert: "WTF, theyve got public showers in france" talk here.

****, by making this they just make that stereotype more legit. xD

BTW, frenchies also got another way of "salting" their baguettes, you know.

(its just trashtalk, dont take it 2 serious)

Yikarur

Smash Master
they're just so proud of their country and language that they can't risk their "fame" so they need to have public showers so that their citizens don't stink that much (it doesn't help though)

K@0S

Smash Ace
I had never heard of that stereotype until recently. Maybe that's because cheese smells funny and people think french = cheese... dunno

And Chair that wasn't a typical french breakfast lmao

Flayl

Smash Hero
Calzorz and Staco got into the BBR (congrats btw), anybody know of any other Europeans?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Hes a good Fox player from UK, Leon knows him hahahaha, hes pretty knowledgable on Fox's Metagame.

Staco

Smash Champion
dutch.

10dutchies

turkish is also horrible, espeacally because I have to hear it almost every day on my way to school

Alex_Death

Smash Cadet
Ike:_Best_Fire_Emblem_player_in_world_Master_of_counter_commander_of_sex_and_putas_for_ever_and_ever_in_world_awesome_tipper_smash great tipper user killer stealer

Mr-R

Smash Champion
wow french is widely considered as a beatiful and charming language and it's IMO not ugly at all noobs
I hate turkish and german though

Yikarur

Smash Master
french is awful and unromantic :x Never heard a language where "I love you" sounds so nothing meaning.

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
although in the past few years, I heard that the italian accent is considered sexier than the french accent...
and yeah, dutch is fvcking ugly... every dutchie I know told me that.

on a related subject, I think the most beautiful language in the world might be Japanese ! It's smooth, easy-listening and pretty poetic. Also, it's freaking easy to learn (the spoken language only, writing is the most difficult **** in the world).

last but not least, polish isn't that bad... russian or czech are definitely uglier :p

Top Bottom