• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Metaknight should be Super Banned. If he just has Banned (6 Points) he'l just come back.

Edit: Just got an email, guess il share this with u guys:

Dear Anaky,

Thank you for signing the "Meta Knight should be banned." petition at iPetitions.com.
Your signature is valuable and makes a real difference. Please encourage others to sign the petition as well. Forward the text below to everyone who might be interested:

------- FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS -------
Hi,

I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed:

"Meta Knight should be banned."
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/mk_banned/

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too. It's free and takes just a few seconds of your time.

Thanks!
Very interesting.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
If this only affects america I'd vote yes just to get another reason to make fun of 'em yankees. But idk I might've voted no already.

:059:

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Metaknight should be Super Banned. If he just has Banned (6 Points) he'l just come back.

Edit: Just got an email, guess il share this with u guys:

Very interesting.
who do i contact about that

because apparently my name was put on there 2 days ago,
and I never signed any such thing....

/slander

Laem

Smash Champion
look at me now hater
postin in this thread while youre hating
2 weeks since last post is quite a while
am i right, cosmic panda?

K@0S

Smash Ace
For those who don't already know it, I moved to the south-west of France (Toulouse) today, and I will stay there for at least 2 years. I'm admitted in a quite good engineering school aka grande école (enseeiht, in that case) in informatics and applied mathematics so I'm definitely satisfied with it, considering the poor amount of work I provided in comparison with my fellow classmates :colorful:

In other words, I quit competitive smash. I might come back a few times during holidays to say hello, but that's pretty much all. Maybe seeya all for Strife =(

NB : let's all play LoL

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Yeah was nice to meet you :) Had some nice games too.
And good luck with your life, I will study technical informatics in 2 months btw. =D

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
For those who don't already know it, I moved to the south-west of France (Toulouse) today, and I will stay there for at least 2 years. I'm admitted in a quite good engineering school aka grande école (enseeiht, in that case) in informatics and applied mathematics so I'm definitely satisfied with it, considering the poor amount of work I provided in comparison with my fellow classmates :colorful:

In other words, I quit competitive smash. I might come back a few times during holidays to say hello, but that's pretty much all. Maybe seeya all for Strife =(

NB : let's all play LoL
Teach me LoL plz I started playing since a month ago. =D

K@0S

Smash Ace
Teach me LoL plz I started playing since a month ago. =D
Main = Antogyn (I won't play on it again until season 2 begins)
Smurf = Kµï552Pøu137 (just hit 30)
2nd Smurf = Da Bess (only have 2 games or so on it)

If you want advices you should ask me on msn or add my smurf, we can also talk on ts

Flayl

Smash Hero
Anybody here know where I can order fight stick cases (just the case, not the josytick and buttons etc.) for less than 75€?

Gonna convert my broken Sixaxis into a fight stick.

Laem

Smash Champion
Alcohol production is (one of) the result(s) of fruit fermentation. Grapes become wine, chemistry and ****. I'm sure some1 here knows all there is to know about it.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yep, in austria there's a popular drink called "Most", which is made of either fermented apples [sour Most] or peers [sweet Most]. It's pretty tasty but I don't know if other countries have it too.

:059:

Greward

Smash Lord
Anybody here know where I can order fight stick cases (just the case, not the josytick and buttons etc.) for less than 75€?

Gonna convert my broken Sixaxis into a fight stick.
get a Qanba Q4 RAF
it's expensive but pretty good
low prize arcade sticks are terrible

Flayl

Smash Hero
Whatever you feel like doing.

IMO: Don't ban him now, ban him when you (as a country) sincerely feel he should be banned. Don't follow the USA.

Spain seems to be the European country that's closest to the USA's metagame when it comes to MK, I want to see how that turns out.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Even though we have like NO METAKNIGHT in the UK, we are banning him for sure, im speaking on behalf of all UK players here as well.

Top Bottom