• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Haha ok cool, just looked up the thread, good luck :)

Why dont you learn Italian and try to argue about stages with them :)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Well now we had MK Ban discussions for some time, but as all the threads closed now, I wouldnt mind you creating da oldy boldy topics about RC & All your other friends :)

:p

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Yeah. Pretty much in line with many of the things I've been arguing for years now, but it's gotten to a point where it almost doesn't matter anymore. All we can do is keeping it real. :cool:

Nike.

Smash Hero
Hey guys, who's in charge of the SmashTournoi channel on youtube?
I'd like to get in contact with them for something.

Flayl

Smash Hero
What characters go even (in a set, not a match) with MK? I want to know how the answer varies per country.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
What characters go even (in a set, not a match) with MK? I want to know how the answer varies per country.
Empirical evidence of High-/Top- Level play suggests that Fox goes even with or slightly beats MK.

:059:

Orion*

Smash Researcher
BPC I don't get you, you play a character that is ugly to watch and ugly to play against and you want the community to be behind you ? Aren't you a little delusional ?
Name a top tier that isn't ugly to watch? Pretty much all of them camp and spam ****.
Snake throwing grenades, Diddys bananas, Falcos laser/sideB, Olimars pivot grab // usmash, whatever. This game is not like the most entertaining. People that make the game boring to watch, will STILL be boring with other characters.

You will just be relying on opinion. Simply put, igniting a **** storm of arguing when the answer doesn't matter.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Tier list is also based on opinions. The ruleset is also based on opinions. There is only a **** storm if the posters are bad.

What I'm trying to say is that the vast majority of the posters here are decent.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
People can't even agree on top tier matchups for Melee, lol.

It really depends on the ruleset IMO. I think he has more even matchups in Japan and arguably Europe than he does under Unity, because in that ruleset he always has a really strong counterpick. Under Unity I'd say he goes even with at least Diddy and Pikachu, while in Japan you also need to start considering Falco, ICs, Olimar, Fox etc. Then characters like Marth and Snake tend to do well also and you even have like Ness and Sonic players with a good record vs MK. >_>

Flayl

Smash Hero
I'm not asking anyone to agree, I'm interested in what the nations' representatives think about who does best VS MK. The stagelist to be considered is the same you're using for the european tier list.

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
I'd say Falco, Diddy, Snake and Fox.

Recently I've also started to believe in ICs and Olimar as I've seen promising results by them vs MK.

I'd also put Pikachu, Wolf and G&W as chars who do well against him, but aren't even.

No idea where to put Marth in all of this, but he's somewhere, alright.

Laem

Smash Champion
@ Mike vid, i mostly noticed his big soulless staring eyes and his off sync speaking. Decent points tho

Mr-R

Smash Champion
You have to watch it in HD to prevent desyncing problems ( as stated in the description )

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'd say Falco, Diddy, Snake and Fox.

Recently I've also started to believe in ICs and Olimar as I've seen promising results by them vs MK.

I'd also put Pikachu, Wolf and G&W as chars who do well against him, but aren't even.

No idea where to put Marth in all of this, but he's somewhere, alright.
I agree with all of this except ICs and Diddy. Both are +1 for MK imo.

:059:

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Name a top tier that isn't ugly to watch? Pretty much all of them camp and spam ****.
Snake throwing grenades, Diddys bananas, Falcos laser/sideB, Olimars pivot grab // usmash, whatever. This game is not like the most entertaining. People that make the game boring to watch, will STILL be boring with other characters.
So you're saying that it's BPC's fault if he got boo'ed and not his character's ?

Orion*

Smash Researcher
So you're saying that it's BPC's fault if he got boo'ed and not his character's ?
No. that's not what i said at all (although i do think BPCs style is pretty lame LMAO).

I'm saying this game's engine in general is not made to make "hype" matches. MK legal or not, if you get bored watching current top players, you STILL are going to be bored if MK is banned. Players that want to win are going to just abuse their character, and it will still resort to the same playstyles - just with different characters.

Top Bottom