• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On wifi can you add a friend of a friend like animal crossing?

JJBro1

Smash Journeyman
Well i hope sakurai gets smart since he goofed up on team battle and wifi with anyone and allows us to add friends of friends so there's even more of a chance that someone we know will be online.

JJBro1

Smash Journeyman
Well i hope sakurai gets smart since he goofed up on team battle and wifi with anyone and allows us to add friends of friends so there's even more of a chance that someone we know will be online.
anybody know the answer?

Egaseci

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4897-6004-1540
It'd be nice if this were the case. With some organization people could add everyone to their friends list for a tourny rather quickly (by having each one assigned to make friends with the person below them in a list).

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Please stop bumping yourself, that's against the rules here.

JJBro1

Smash Journeyman
Accept the fact that people either don't know or don't want to contribute. Rules are rules, after all.
so then just let the thread die and have my question unanswered when it was simply just bumped down by other threads?

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
so then just let the thread die and have my question unanswered when it was simply just bumped down by other threads?
Sweet Jesus... You're almost as bad as The-Judge...

There's an edit button for a reason. And if no one wants to respond, tough. Just deal with it.

Top Bottom