• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Hundred Dollar Money Match!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Thank you. That was a very unique typo.
Duke + Sinz - Duke = understand Angelos quest for greatness when it comes to vids
Fix'd again.
Duke + Sinz + Tyson - Duke= understand Angelos quest for greatness wheni t comes to vids

:D
Re fix'd

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Well, at least I didn't need to fix any posts...

Tristan_win

Not dead.
When I first came to this thread I thought to my self "100$ money match...sounds like a stupid idea" but after reading all the hype for this match I really want to see it now.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Obviously, but now mcfoxxy won't change it to something else =( So I will continue to do this ****.

tsetse

Smash Lord
I laugh everytime I visit this thread, this match did not happen. Its a big hoax. I am almost sure it is.

Almost

Reese

Smash Journeyman
aaaahhh you have a custom banner. That is a mindgame ! Sure confused the **** outta me.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Yeah, but we don't know this other guy. He might have chickened out or something.
Wait, do you guys want the matches only?

I thought you wanted to see the money getting swapped and interviews on the matchups from both me and him and everything... If you guys just want the matches I can get those up very quickly and I won't have to wait for my girlfriend to edit the vids...
im assuming with this post, he already played the guy, he is just editing the vid at the time.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I was about to edit some posts but I was ilke naw, so now I guess I am just posting the heck of saying that I am patiently waiting you puthys. So Gwow wup.

comoesa

Smash Cadet
Hmmm just put the videos up yo.

or pm them too me......

cNT WAIT ANYLONGER?

*DIES FROM TENSION*

technomancer

Smash Champion
Angelo, you don't care about their opinion. I rack up more time in the falcon forums then all of them put together. If you don't do it for anyone else, do it for me.
I could give you a run for your money sir :D

ALSO WHERZ ARE TEH VIDS and who won omg this is gonna be too good.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Just wait, each match will be a lousy 2:12 with the guy SDing twice every match an--
*SMACK!*

See what you've reduced me to Angelo? For a second there I doubted you. q_q

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Jesus, Sinz, says that we should be patient.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
God Sinz says, that holes don't affect me.

jmic

Smash Ace
**** 100 bucks for one win that's alot of money you must be really good to acpect a bet like that! :o!
Are you kidding me? Look at the first thread in the Captain Falcon thread. AngeloBangelo wrote that freaking guide to falcon. He's waaaay more than "good".

audreyh

Smash Ace
Are you kidding me? Look at the first thread in the Captain Falcon thread. AngeloBangelo wrote that freaking guide to falcon. He's waaaay more than "good".

is he?

no offense, but I haven't seen him play or place well

alcheato

Smash Ace
I've only played him once, but he had a pretty good Falcon. He didn't own me quite like Tink, Tapion, or Darkrain's Falcons did, but it was good.

edit: Angelo we must play again soon! Give me a call sometime, man.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
So you say youre girlfriend has the videos? What do you, like not see your girlfriend for 2 weeks? What kind of relatonship is that? Couldn't you just drive over to her house and work on them for an hour-2 hours? Seriously, you don't need 2 weeks after a match to edit a few minutes of video.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Doc_Holiday, I am sorry to tell have to be the one who announces this.

Angelo is a lesbian.

radical00edward

Smash Journeyman
i live in des plaines illinois but thats not exactly 'in the area'.. im a fairly good fox. i can kinda waveshine, but its not perfected yet. my friend q lives two blocks away and hes a pro. hes played against some pros and beaten them.

EDIT
my friend q can perfectly waveshine, almost as good as zelgadis. and he mains samus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom