• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One night stands? Discuss new series reps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I have trouble enjoying all of Rare's IPs on Microsoft systems. Not even considering their quality (which is definitely inferior) it really just makes me want to play the older Nintendo/Rare games, even the ones that seem to fit on the Xbox just as well, like KI or Perfect Dark. And it makes me sad about the Rare sale all over again.

I'm too much of a Nintendo fangirl to enjoy what in my mind is still their IPs on other systems. It'd be like playing Mario on an Xbox, just... off. :embarrass::(

I probably wouldn't have this problem if Rare games hadn't dominated my household from DKC until Starfox Adventures. :ohwell:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
there's many series, both retro and newer ones, that deserve characters in SSB4, like Balloon Fight, Punch-Out!!, Golden Sun, Xenoblade, Starfy and many others, it would give more variety to the roster as well.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Personally, I'd like Golden Sun, Xenoblade, Sin and Punishment, and Punch-Out!! to have playable representatives. I see all of them likely.

Additionally, I'd like to see Rythm Heaven, Custom Robo, Nintendogs, and Fossil Fighters represented in someway shape or form outside of a playable character rep.

:phone:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
There are tons of new series characters I'd like from Shulk, Zael, Aeron, Issac, Lil Mac, Saki, Dillon, Miyamoto's new character, and Frey/Freija.

Though, the later sadly can't happen because of the game (Zangeki no Reginleiv) sales and non-existant fanbase says otherwise and the ongoing bias of mature Nintendo IP representation in Smash (which should be getting over). :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom