• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Practice

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
im about the equipment i need to play wireless. i need more training for my powah levels. isnt there a thing where you can connect your ethernet cable straight to your wii?

-hiro
engrish prease, I have no Idea what you're asking. You can go to Best Buy and buy the usb adapter for the Nintendo DS and it will work for the wii

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
Nice matches 19666falcon. Your pikachu is so crazy! Be careful about rolling behind your opponent.
thanks, you're good too, I don't get much practice, except with non lvl 9 cps and my local friends so it's always good to battle someone new, plus the lag wasn't that bad, sorry I had to leave so sudden, something came up

Edit: Fixed my grammar, lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
anyone wanna play? AIM me at GameDragonX if you do. I just pray theres as little lag as possible. if not im just gonna go play mario kart

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill be home around 6:30 pm if anyone wants to play at that time. playing equi was so much fun yesterday, i want to play more floridians! MORE! small amounts of lag on brawl wifi > mario kart completely.

Aim at GameDragonX if interested

Top Bottom