• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online World Tourney!!!!!! XD

mab246801234

Smash Rookie
I'll play in the tournament as Linkmaster, my character is going to be Link. And my Super Smash Bros Brawl code is 0989-2820-6883. What time does the tournament start and what are the rules for this tournament?

dazzi

Smash Rookie
Id like to join

Name: Dazzi
FC:0559-8411-6110

just wondering if anyone can give me an acurate conversion to australian AEST time ive tried for another tournament and my time conversion was something like 8 hours off so please anyone, and a explenation please on how i get in because im only new to SSB Online games.

So do i need to add each and every person onto my friend rooster or what? or just add the user who started this event and how do i know who i challenge etc?

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Id like to join

Name: Dazzi
FC:0559-8411-6110

just wondering if anyone can give me an acurate conversion to australian AEST time ive tried for another tournament and my time conversion was something like 8 hours off so please anyone, and a explenation please on how i get in because im only new to SSB Online games.

So do i need to add each and every person onto my friend rooster or what? or just add the user who started this event and how do i know who i challenge etc?
just add the ppl u are fighting lol XD, they will pm. and no U don`t need everyone`s FC XD

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
1 KaZe 2578-4004-2040
2 cheap_josh
3 Samusbrawler
4 krehz
5 nhdogq03
6 socandrewcer
7 Guthix
8 fredymartinez1
9 Ever_Power
10 purplemantis
11 bmasterr15
12 Asht
13 King
14 Giga Wario
15 Metakinhg
16 Super_Sonic8677
17 Tony_11
18 Rollerking540
19 Da Man
20 Cinatas
21 Baseballtime
22 juicy_mokro
23 Morashi
24 ExplodingMan
25 linkmaster
26 Xenus
27 LeviNifty
28 dazzi
29 IKE_Angel
30 [NeW] DevilWillCry
31 ~Kawaii Bunny~
32 Malumvolo

KaZe vs Ike_Angel

Cinatas vs linkmaster

bmasterr15 vs ExplodingMan

Tony_11 vs LeviNifty

dazzi vs Samusbrawler

cheap_josh vs [NeW] DevilWillCry

Metakinhg vs Ever_Power

krehz vs Da Man

nhdogq03 vs ~Kawaii Bunny~

socandrewcer vs Xenus

fredymartinez1 vs Asht

Guthix vs Rollerking540

King vs Super_Sonic8677

Giga Wario vs Baseballtime

Morashi vs juicy_mokro

Malumvolo vs purplemantis

yes tony, starts at 6-30pm pacific- 7pm central, I might be a little late, cause I`m going to do something so sry whoever I pair up with lol

mab246801234

Smash Rookie
I asked to be signed up as Linkmaster. Am I in the tournament?

I asked to be signed up as Linkmaster. Am I in the tournament? My code is 0989-2820-6883. Sorry I didn't know you were still in the process of adding people.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
I didn't say I changed my mind, i said reserve me which means someone can take my place if I can't make it.

I'm in the 2nd round of the other tourney so thats means I properly won't make it since the deadline is Tuesday night.

Asht

Smash Apprentice
1:04 at the moment

Thanks, early in the morning for me hehe. Does everyone have to be online at the certain time, or is it like you can play your oppenent whenever as long as its before the deadline? because I'm not sure if many people know the starting times. Ah let me know.

Da Man does it really matter, that 3 days away. It doesnt exactly take long just to play a few games of smash. What like 20 mins max? Can you not fit it in lol?

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
I didn't say I changed my mind, i said reserve me which means someone can take my place if I can't make it.

I'm in the 2nd round of the other tourney so thats means I properly won't make it since the deadline is Tuesday night.
this tourney might last a while or short depending, just try to make it, ^^ o-o

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Thanks, early in the morning for me hehe. Does everyone have to be online at the certain time, or is it like you can play your oppenent whenever as long as its before the deadline? because I'm not sure if many people know the starting times. Ah let me know.

Da Man does it really matter, that 3 days away. It doesnt exactly take long just to play a few games of smash. What like 20 mins max? Can you not fit it in lol?
Thing is it's a team tourney, and I need time to pratice since we are up against 2 Links next. And my team has Mario and Peach :ohwell:.

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Hey Kaze, does everyone have to be online at the time you said or they get disqualified?

Guthix

Smash Cadet
I'm getting really excited, Lolz. Just one question.
After two people play a match, how will you know who wins? Will you just have to take our word for it?

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
pfff, anyways, tell me the results, because this is a long tourney lol, and btw, this might last a while o-o

Roller

Smash Legend
This tourney is gonna last more than a couple days...

Too many people in too many timezones with entirely different schedules.

Gruthix, sry I didn't respond to your aim, I was busy. Tomorrow I should be able to.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
This tourney is gonna last more than a couple days...
Then I offically withdraw myself from this tourney, I already said my reasons before.

Just find someone to replace me cause my opponent doesn't deserve a bye.

Top Bottom