• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Yoshi Ditto Tournament!!!

Chaco

Never Logs In
You beat MMac, or did he beat you. I'm not sure what to interpret it as...

I might have to drop, my WiFi has been laggy lately and now has stopped working all together. I hope to get it working again soon...

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Bleh. I finally got around to accepting your grudgematch yesterday, Chaco, but you never responded.
T_T I'm so unloved

KiwiBear

Smash Rookie
Meanie >_>

Yeah, he beat me
wow, I am SOOOO disheartened to hear that :(

but it also makes me giddy.
I can play. if anyone is on and has my number lets go. If you want to challenge me and i dont have your number ill write it down.

KiwiBear

Smash Rookie
excuse for double post but Chaco, Dark leviathan, meta dude, burn stocks,and Bwett you guys haven't put my code in do it asap >:|

Chaco

Never Logs In
Umm...Kiwi...chill...I have no access to WiFi right now...and I only add codes when it is definite I will play.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
OK, we need to sort this out right here, right now.
There are two Kiwis here.
How do we refer to ourselves?

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
excuse for double post but Chaco, Dark leviathan, meta dude, burn stocks,and Bwett you guys haven't put my code in do it asap >:|
Reason I haven't added you is cause I'm pressed for space on my friend list. I've been trying to clear up room, but for now I'm only adding people right before facing them.

D

Deleted member

Im kinda not gonna try to play too many people, but if anyone wants to play now, tell me =)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Does anyone want to do a Yoshi friendly match? I'll keep refreshing this page to check every 2 minutes so just tell me.

bigman40

Smash Master
This weekend, I'll be recording ditto friendlies. I'll start them later in the night so my parents won't piss me off while I'm playing.

Mmac

Smash Lord
Really want to play Socks, but it seems like I'll never get to play him now :'(

BBQ I added you

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Do you want to play now?

Oh wait.. I just realized you're in Canada and I'm in GA. Do you think we'll get lag?

Mmac

Smash Lord
Well if your not on, then i'm going to go off. I got stuff I need to do.

we'll play some other time

Top Bottom