• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only the best Luigi players use this:

TDAP

Smash Cadet
datzz crazy I"m bout to cop dat. y da **** it's one hundrer dollars? Post and other special controllers like dat I want a DK one

WIGI

Smash Champion
i use one i paintedmyself. green top white back, luigi emblam and 2 nunchuck pads instead of thumbstick and c-stick. so. gues im on eof the "best luigi players?"

Lul. not really. i used the controller during melee to. and i was not very good at melee. i stil play, but im really good at brawl so i play that more.

surrepGuy

Smash Cadet
I think WIGI has the right idea, somehow color it yourself especially if its $100 to but something its basically just green instead of the standard colors. Of course thats coming from someone who doesn't like spending money unnecessarily.

Neo M.J

Smash Apprentice
It would have been cool if done right but no way is this worth 100$. I toyed around with a few controllers before and I can tell you that aside from splitting the shell its all easy.

Stalfoe

Smash Apprentice
Remember those themed translucent N64s? Each colour had a game theme? Well, all I remember is that Orange was Donkey Kong and Purple was Perfect Dark, does anyone remember what the green one was?

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
I saw that theres a mario and wario one too...almost thought of coughing up money for it but my friend made a green and blue one...to bad the thumb stick got owned >.<

Top Bottom