• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oooo.... shiny

Tera253

Smash Ace
just a shiny Machop, which afterwarods evolved into a Machoke. it was blue.
It's been an honest age since Tera last played Pokemon except SSB/M
~Tera253~

British Bob

Smash Cadet
My friend brittish bob has caught about 6 shiny's no hacks. One lucky mother indeed.
As kamikaze falco kindly stated I have caught six shinies without hacking. I have caught shiny Traphince, Onix, Psyduck, Whismur, Tentacool, and Zigzagoon. I apolgize for the spelling of some of the pokemon but I think most of you will know what I mean.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
No, it wasn't. Why? Because shineys were made in G/S.

I just got a shiney Sandslash. It's green with redish-maroonish quills.
Why couldn't it?

My friend traded me his Zappy and it had a brightpowder on Silver... Were there hold items in R/B?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
No, it wasn't. Why? Because shineys were made in G/S.
GS could detect shiny pokemon from RBY on IVs of EV's or whatever was used in those 2 gens. It was posible to trade and find you got a shiny.

tshahi10

Smash Ace
GS could detect shiny pokemon from RBY on IVs of EV's or whatever was used in those 2 gens. It was posible to trade and find you got a shiny.
more in depth, if your pokemon hsd Ivs of exactly 10 in each stat, it was a shiny

now shinies are random

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I'v had many
One was that leaf pkmn from ruby. I dont remember his name but he had a leaf sprouted from his head
One was a tentaquell
One was a sentret
One was a tyroge or whatever is before hitmontop
And just recently i accidently killed a shiny in diamond. T_T Forgot what it was tho

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Shiny Bibarel not too long ago. I've separated it from the rest of my Pokemon, because it's special like that.

Big House #1

Smash Apprentice
Boy, it's been along time since i've been on smash boards. And people are still replying to my thread, omg!! :D

Anyway, many posts ago I said I caught a shiny unknown a in FR, but in diamond I caught a shiny... unkown j! just need 3 shiny unkowns to spell my name. :S

ALsoo, my brother caught a shiny wooper.

drcossack

Smash Ace
Pearl - Shiny Magcargo.

Diamond - HATCHED a Shiny Gible - used Rare Candies to evolve him into a Garchomp. Some crappy IV's, but he's not being used for battling, so I don't care.

Forget if I posted in here in the past (pretty sure I did), but also got Shiny Zubat on Emerald and Shiny Ditto on LeafGreen, both of which are on my Pearl file.

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
I rented Pokemon Sapphire once and played it for 10 hours straight, no brakes. And out of that whole 10 hours, I only ran into a shiny Wurmple. Just recently however, I bought FireRed and I'm pretty far in to it (4 gym badges now), but I haven't run into one shiny Pokemon yet. What are the odds of finding any?

fluffy

Smash Champion
1 out of 8192

i ran into a shiny weezing in diamond but it used explosion after a quick ball failed. so i have 0 shinies so far :(

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
crystal-saw a shiny butterfree, saw a shiny swinub(accidently killed it)

leafgreen-saw a shiny execute in the safari zone, it fled...

hopefully i will see a shiny soon in my diamond...

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I got a shiny Relicanth in Sapphire along with a Gloom.
Silver I got a shiny Paras and Quagsire.
Pearl, seen a shiny Zubat but killed it.

titus

Smash Journeyman
Well, the best shiny ever is shiny ralts and its evolutions, and im gonna get my friend to breed ralts since i have two with perfect IVs, until he gets a shiny one.
mwahahahaha.

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
Well, the best shiny ever is shiny ralts and its evolutions, and im gonna get my friend to breed ralts since i have two with perfect IVs, until he gets a shiny one.
mwahahahaha.
you evil fiend!!! that is a great idea!!! it will take a while though to hatch a shiny, your friend must be a good sport or you blackmailed him... either way it will work in your favor...

Teethpaste

Smash Cadet
Once when i was training in Victory road because my pokemon were 2 weak for the league so i was spending about 3 hours a day so every1 of my pokemon were on level 65 then while i was training my Swampet i came across a shiny goldbat not the best pokemon 2 find a shiny version of but he was shiny none the less now its a shiny Crobat on level 61. Also i found a shiny Drowsy on my brothers gold version.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
I have NEVER seen a shiney...angers me... Even when I'm randomly EV training I STILL don't see one...

I suck...

Blackadder

Smash Master
Bah, I've never caught one.
Well, I've semi-caught one, I guess.
My brother found it on MY Gold, and I took the wheel from there.
T'was a shiny Hypno.

Top Bottom