• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Open Smashfest for All Philly-Area Players - Friday Sept. 10th - Philadelphia, PA

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Forgot to mention that I have a Dazzle now, so I can record any matches saved to my Wii/SD card.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
confirmation on tourney stuff so people know?

i suggest singles and dubs $5 each, and might as well make it for rankings

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Like I said, it's up to y'all..... we have Tio and unlimited time, so it only depends on how many people feel up to it when everybody gets there. Some people won't be arriving until after work/practice/whatever, so I dunno.

I suggest that everybody bring $5-10 just in case you might wanna enter. Entry won't be more than $5 for each event.

mib004

Smash Ace
Like I said, it's up to y'all..... we have Tio and unlimited time, so it only depends on how many people feel up to it when everybody gets there. Some people won't be arriving until after work/practice/whatever, so I dunno.

I suggest that everybody bring $5-10 just in case you might wanna enter. Entry won't be more than $5 for each event.
u got my sd card

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Actually sir fish are quite disgusting if I may say so. Where's Ebeezy at? He better be coming, i'm counting on him for that lift near my area. By area i don't mean genetalia. Kendall who's all coming tomorrow?
You don't like a dish of fish?

What a bish

:p

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sweet! One more question: there's a SEPTA train that goes out that direction, right?
In the OP.

The HXH, 23, 18, and kiiiiinda the L (but it's a long walk, and it connects to the 18 and H anyway) all run close to here. The Carpenter Lane (R8) regional rail station is right around the corner.

u got my sd card
Yeah.

Kendall who's all coming tomorrow?
I kept the attendee list in the OP updated. :p

Right now it's:
KayLo!
Squall
Kingtoon
TUSM
Ebo
Phillyrider
Steph
Rave
Dark Falco
Vex
PKSparkxx + cousin
Dotcom
MIB
Smurf
Vocal
Chibo
Bnzaaa + friends (?)
Xzax (?)
No Cash (?)
Blissard (?)

wut time most people showing up?
From what I've heard from most people, around 6-7. So probably closer to 7 since this is UFB, lol.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Kendall not coming, semi sprained ankle so my pop doesn't want me traveling on it.
FYI Vocal kinda looks like you Boxxy. And he needs help getting to your crib, from where he is so message him or something.
Just so yall remember, game's tomorrow at I think 1000 E Sedgwick Ave or basically Germantown supersite. I'm number 75 .

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ouch, sorry to hear about your ankle. See you tomorrow!

I'll make sure to message Vocal.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Drinks if people put in for them. The usual.

Dunno what else you're expecting from a Smashfest, lol.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Message me wha?

And thanks for the bus info. I'll text you when I get out of rehearsal just to make sure things are still goin on

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
There will be alcohol their.
Speaking of which, someone needs to take me on a run when they get here. Whoever gets here before 9, because that's when the store closes.

Remembered every other time we've gotten alcohol, and people like to snake & not put in. I'm gonna wait til I have the cash this time.

EDIT: @Vocal: Dotcom said you needed directions or something.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Speaking of which, someone needs to take me on a run when they get here. Whoever gets here before 9, because that's when the store closes.

Remembered every other time we've gotten alcohol, and people like to snake & not put in. I'm gonna wait til I have the cash this time.

EDIT: @Vocal: Dotcom said you needed directions or something.
Nah, long as I know which bus goes there I'll be fine :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ebos not picking up his phone and i dont wanna leave till he does so i dont get snaked...

i also dont know his address...

edit: just got a hold of him

Blissard

Smash Lord
parents are ******** and not letting me go, but I'm trying to sneak out of the house anyway ;) anyone knows if there's an 18 bus schedule online, or a carpool around NE philly?

Top Bottom