• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Opinions : A Digimon Char in SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

VitorAizen

Smash Rookie
Hello how is everybody? This is my first topic here in the forum, I will do my best!

I always wanted to know if a character from Digimon series could be in a SSB.

And what do you think?

I believe it would be really cool and we could have a very good character!

What do you think of this character to be like the Pokemon Trainer? A human character along with a Digimon!

Recalling that Digimon is on the rise in Japan again! With Anime Digimon Xros Wars and the game Digimon World Re: Digitize for PSP next year.

Taichi and Agumon from Digimon Adventure would be the best choice!

It would have the point of rivalry with Pokémon! Just as Mario and Sonic.

And then what do you think of this idea?

Chess435

Smash Rookie
It's a neat idea, but I don't think the series as a whole is well known enough to merit a character slot. If you could somehow get enough popular support behind you and get Nintendo's attention, it could become a possibility, but I really doubt this'll happen.

D

Deleted member

Taichi and Agumon are both ineligible for Smash due to being non-video game characters.

Please have this thread closed.

LordAizen

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to see Myotismon, Machinedramon, Wargreymon, Metalgarurumon, Piedmon, Puppetmon, BlackWargreymon, Skullgreymon and so many other digimon. Too bad it won't happen :/

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Taichi and Agumon are both ineligible for Smash due to being non-video game characters.
Please have this thread closed.
Technically, Digimon originated as a Tamigotchi type device so it could be considered a video game to anime series, rather than the other way round. Obviously neither of the characters originated from a video game but that hasn't stopped certain pokemon getting in and they did appear in games later (much as Mewtwo did).

Tai and Augumon are a good choice but what about Takoto and Guilmon?

Personally, I believe I'd own as Patamon but he's not a logical choice to include so that's irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom