• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Optimal Improvement Environment

Binx

Smash Master
ive been playing with advanced tactics for about 8 months, I can Shffl very consistently and I thought i only had a small way to go to become semi-pro. Then I started playing with better players in my area and I just got owned, I got tech chased, tech punished, punished for not teching, Pivoted constantly and missled in the face by the 3 best smashers in the oregon area. In the long run though this experience has basically made me want to beat them and so I have been improving faster, cause I love NOT losing, but I don't mind working hard to win, just a matter of time before I can move on to play better people than them, however they are improving also so... but anyways lol. Hoping the online Brawl helps me experience more styles of play and find a wider range of pears to grow from.

My own theory on quick growth though is to get together like 8 smashers of a similar level with knowledge of advanced tactics and have every person main a different character, then you can all practice together on a semi regular basis to eventually become amazing.

(The following message has been approved by Mew2King)

My revision of this extremely true and beautifully written thread. (no sarcasm here)

Optimal Improvement Environment -

1. Playing m2k all the time. He knows more about this game then anyone else in the world.

The end.

Top Bottom