• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

GSUB

Smash Lord
anyone in or near lake forest or mission viejo (OC)?
i got a crew of about 5 or 6
we're gonna try and be really active over the summer
pm me if interested in chilling or smashing or if you're just looking for a new crew!!! (we're in high school but we're good so don't discriminate on our age lol) and no, we're not nerdy. ew (but were ok with nerds if someone is one)
thanks
^_^

Kurorin

Smash Rookie
Hey GSUB. Im definitely interested in both chilling and smashing. I PMed you with details so check your mail. (and im sure my brother would be interested as well)

edit: were in mission viejo by the way

storm92

Smash Ace
I sent a PM to both of you guys. ^^
It'll be sweet to find someone that actually plays some Smash actively in the Mission area.

And no, I'm not nerdy either. ^-^

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
anyone near or around culver city in los angeles? i'm pretty much down to smash/chill whenever so pm or aim me at StemporaryN. i play melee.

markeezy

Smash Cadet
is anyone down to get some smash time in on friday evenings? those seem to be my open days til summer school is over. i'm in the glendale area so if you're up to hold something, let me know i got a few people who would be in.

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
alright so i posted on the downtown l.a./usc thread that i was going to attempt to hold something tomorrow (sorry it can't be friday evening but that's not an option). would anyone be interested? it might be a bit of a drive for some of you since i live in culver city (near santa monica) but let me know if you think you can come. sorry it's short notice. my aim is StemporaryN or pm me or post on this thread. i have brawl but melee is preferred.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
mrtracy, three things:

1. No one knows who you are. This is bigger in melee than it is in brawl. No one particularly cares, it just means you're likely not going to get much attention if you don't do it properly (see no. 2)

2. Make a new thread advertising your smashfest

3. Read the SoCal Melee Community thread

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
hey thanks for the advice, but where can i find the socal community thread? unless you mean the <3 pr thread? and any other advice is appreciated, i'm sure you're used to this kind of thing by now = P

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
Hi, im from another country called Canada, im passing by diamond bar for a week,
any Weeklies/Biweeklies/Tournies happening?

Id like to play some smash, Melee preferably, but anything goes.

Thanks

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Hi, im from another country called Canada, im passing by diamond bar for a week,

Thanks
what week are you coming to SoCal? There'll probably be a biweekly for melee at my house by the time you're here.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero

Thanks
Two things:

1. Next time, make a topic or no one will read your post.

2. I'm 10 minutes from Diamond Bar in Pomona, come over. More importantly, money match me.

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
what week are you coming to SoCal? There'll probably be a biweekly for melee at my house by the time you're here.
im here live, now.
pm me and ill show up for some melee sex
i has no controller tho

Two things:

1. Next time, make a topic or no one will read your post.

2. I'm 10 minutes from Diamond Bar in Pomona, come over. More importantly, money match me.
thx for the tip, ok i could come, not into mm tho. just pm me if u want try some foreigner at melee.

Top Bottom