• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Power Rankings: Updated 02/04/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

debaser

Smash Lord
but seriously, only like 3 out of these pr dudes play melee anymore, and even then not enough for them to want to go all the way out to bend for a 5 man tourney.

it's rough but it's the tooth

on a brighter note, there seems to be growing interest in melee as more brawlers are wanting to play it. you should come to more oregon tourneys grunt, people usually are playing melee at them

Grunt

Smash Master
brawl tournies in oregon?
you mean like, AiB stuff?
I think I've seen like 2 tournies total in oregon, and they were both Zodiacs, and i went to them...

knuttz45

Smash Ace
bump again! we need another real melee tourney...somewhere...washington...oregon...or even...here....in idaho

Balloon

Smash Lord
bump so as not to be forgotten.

this should be the main oregon melee thread. screw OSM and timmy/tommy.

wow god ****. i just read over some of the bull**** at the beginning of this thread.

i can't believe timmy/tommy.

debaser

Smash Lord
eugene, mostly these days. for school.

my parents live in Wilsonviile though, so I'm there a lot too.

brdy_

Smash Lord
So you guys should consider talking about the canada tournament in march. I'm willing to pay for gas+more if Bart, Andy, and debaser all drive up and come through cheney to get me lol

messiahfreak2000

Smash Apprentice
NNID
messiahfreak2000
messiahfreak, look for me on AIM. I'm usually up to play Melee. Do you know Zodiac and Dante?
i've only met Zodiac once. it was when he held his tournament in town (which my brother won :(). its been so long since i played melee, i only play Brawl now...

Delphiki

Smash Champion
sad facez. :( Melee's my game, but maybe one day we can meet up for some Brawl. I don't have a Wii here though.

Do you go by any other names? And what are your brother's names? I want to get everyone sorted out around here.

messiahfreak2000

Smash Apprentice
NNID
messiahfreak2000
sad facez. :( Melee's my game, but maybe one day we can meet up for some Brawl. I don't have a Wii here though.

Do you go by any other names? And what are your brother's names? I want to get everyone sorted out around here.
you mean on here or in real life? my brother doesn't even go on smashboards. we could meet, but you know what they say about meeting up with strangers from teh internetz :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom