• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Oh no, I really want to go to Super Champ Combo. :(
Foos, George, Cmin, let's go!

Edit:
I just posted in the Nor-Cal carpool thread. Since we can take up to 7 people, we might be able to pick a couple up them up too.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Yea i don't get paid until the end of the month so I can't register online for any events i supose i could still go and play friendlies with people which wouldn't be too bad. But I would like to at least enter an event. But since I'm not entering an event I think I'm just gonna stay here in OR and get halo 3. :)

Binx

Smash Master
Can you not register online and just pay extra? I dont know 100% I can make it yet, also any answer on dates and times?

Juce

Smash Ace
when's the next portland bi-weekly thingy? i want to play everyone again, and i'm also planning to go all bowser if i get the chance to go.

cmin

Smash Ace
so uh super champ combo sounds good, but we are definnately not taking my car again unless someone wants to stick their hands in the battery =0

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Super Champ Combo is Sept. 29th & 30th. It basically takes a day to get down to SoCal, so we'd have to leave early on the 28th and get back the 1st of October, at the earliest.

Cmin, I've convinced my dad to drive his van down there. All thread-related infos can be found here:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=108950

joshisrad

Smash Lord
We'll make it back by the first.

Dammit, I just realized that if I have to miss Monday and Friday of school, that's a ****load of classes including my choirs, where attendance is a huge part of your grade. What time is the departure on Friday and the return-to-town time on Monday?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
If we have to be back by the 1st, we can leave early on the 1st and be back that evening.

There are a maximum of 7 seats available, plus one more for the driver.

Josh, if the tournament is on Saturday & Sunday, then we'd have to leave on Friday - in the morning. I don't know who we'd be staying with yet - right now I have to get travel details finalized. Iif we couldn't or don't want to stay at someone's house, splitting a hotel room three to seven ways would be rather cheap.

Additional SCC info:
Fri. 28th
A.M. - Leave for Super Champ Combo
P.M. - Arrive in SoCal
29th & 30th
Saturday - Super Champ Combo!
Sunday - Super Champ Combo!
Mon. 1st
A.M. - Return trip home.
P.M. - We'rrrreee baaaack!

T0MMY

Smash Master
About the Oregon monthlies:
How about we make this some kind of panelist event since there probably won't be anything as far as tournaments go? Discussion and PR list stuff every month.

T0MMY

Smash Master
It only took a day to get down there for OC3, it was fine.
It was the single-trip back in the middle of the night when everyone was exhausted that worried me. Lucky for us it was a different carpool that got into a wreck instead of us.

Ok, now that it looks like this is actually going to happen, I'll make plans to attend as well.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Okay Minh sounds like a plan. I'm going to give any seats Oregon doesn't fill up to NorCal since they have more smashers than rides.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
It's good that brawl is online that means I never have to see another one of you ever again. But we will still get to play and that's awesome. I also am going to be switching between brawl and Halo 3 because I am going to be playing Halo 3 alot!!!!!

cmin

Smash Ace
we'll see if it willl still be online when ken is about to 4 stock me but his internet breaks so he stands there the whole match and i **** him.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I have school the friday before super champ combo... maybe we could plan you picking me up here in portland T!mmy? ^_^

Top Bottom