• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Binx

Smash Master
Our regional thread is so spammy. Other threads occasionally discuss tournaments. Speaking of which I am thinking Binx's Birthday Smashfest or Binx's BS if you will should be next weekend. And instead of an entry fee you guys can get me a present, and instead of playing for first place I automatically win and we play for second place. Seriously though I think a present entry fee would be cool, or a donation to papa murphies pizza, I think they have veggie ones too we can cook that one for the smash twins and the rest of us can have sausage pepperoni, canadian bacon, bacon, ham pizzas(cause we're gross) and it will be super fun.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I might be able to make it to that. I don't know because it is right after I get back from ODS. So I am going to be suuuuuppppppeeeeerrrrrr tired, but we will see.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
It's understandable. Doc would either yell very loudly, throw a lamp or turn of the gamecube and TV if I ever soft knee>uair edgeguarded him on his last stock ...which was quite often. He probably doesn't enjoy the game anymore.

Binx

Smash Master
Would probably just be a day long tourney but I am sure it would be alright for some of you guys to stay the night. I live right off of 74th and Sandy.

Rage.

Smash Ace
It's understandable. Doc would either yell very loudly, throw a lamp or turn of the gamecube and TV if I ever soft knee>uair edgeguarded him on his last stock ...which was quite often. He probably doesn't enjoy the game anymore.
Its understandable that if your terrible at the game you wouldn't enjoy it anymore

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Spaces count, so there's actually 11, but if you have two words you want to say and they're under ten characters including spaces, just spam space in between them. Turns the spaces into one space but still counts for every one you do.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
You need to have two words minimum. It's especially useful for my favorite response, "no u."

Binx

Smash Master
wow guys, anyways who is planning on playing at my place on the 6th?

Also how was SCC @ whoever went from Oregon.

cmin

Smash Ace
jayce, justin, and jesse im coming to portland and i havent smashed for almost a week so lets play kkzee ?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I feel so behind-the-times. But SCC was a blast.

I shoulda got a Baysian haircut. :*(

Kenpachi

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys!

Long time no post, eh?

Anyways, the location and time for OSU Smash Fest III have been confirmed. Sorry for the wait. OSU IV will be more organized cause I can start planning (with the guys at OSU) before winter term even starts.

The venue is in the same building as OSU II, but I got a bigger room. The time breakdown is also in the first post of the thread.

Now that its all said and done... go register! The thread is here:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=111513

And if you are in a giving mood... also pitch in some setups, cause they are needed badly. More setups will make for a smoother tournament.

-------------------------------------------------

and cause this thread is full of off-topics... Has anyone here played Ikaruga? I'm freaking hooked. That game is too much fun.

-------------------------------------------------

Happy smashing!

~Kenpachi

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Hmmm... a Sunday? I have school the next day, but I'll probably still be able to make it.

Also, yeah, Ikaruga is awesome. I'm waiting for it to be released on XBLA

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Just to let everyone know, t0mmy fought Mew2King's Marth... with Pichu. He only got two-stocked but he pulled off a full-charged Skull Bash! Lolololoolololololololloll!

Binx

Smash Master
Just to let everyone know, t0mmy fought Mew2King's Marth... with Pichu. He took off two stocks but and he pulled off a full-charged Skull Bash! Lolololoolololololololloll!
Fixed it for you ;)

Tommy definately has the best Pichu in the world now!!@!!one!

Top Bottom