• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Original 12 tournament! Samusbrawler wins!

Riku00

Smash Ace
thesilentmarth beat me because of gay yoshis island platforms on the side of the stage. one more attak and he wouldve been chopped suiy

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
RIP13, you needz teh addz me!

Also......YES! THE CARDINALS ARE IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!111!!@12!@@!2!@!@#!@1!

Halaster

Smash Ace
Hey, I apologize but I am going to withdraw from the tournament. I've been distracted playing MMORPG trials... >.>

Figure I should let you guys know so that you can get a sub.

paper otavio

Smash Journeyman
Couldn't we just have a 3 person FFA with 5 matches?
That way, theres no way there would be a tie.
Or even, have everyone fight each other once and grab points off of it.(I win one match, and someone wins 2 so he wins)

blankvi

Smash Ace
Hmm....that seems a bit unfair. How's about something like Round-robin?
and if we do this we end up with a natural 3rd place, what say you host?

im for it

EDIT: i dont think anyone was gonna be dropped. One person would of just gotten into the finals randomly

Mr.T 07

Smash Journeyman
I think that's the only fair solution, instead of randomly dropping someone out.
ok whatever yall becide is fine with me. but i wasnt going to drop someone out, 2 people were going to play and the other would automaticlly advance to the finals. but whatever yall decide on is cool with me too.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I beat Rip 2-0. GG's
The lag was gay though but whatever =/

RIP13

Smash Journeyman
I lost :(... oh well, nice battles SamusB, and good luck :), I have a lot more tourneys remaining XD

blankvi

Smash Ace
Me and Blank did our match. I win, 2-0.

Good games, man. :)
i dont like that cheerful disposition when the button delay didnt let me dodge a falcon punch

o well, i don't even secondary mario so i wasn't expecting to get to the end

Top Bottom