• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

original stages resurrected?

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
I thought the 64 Brinstar wasn't so bad, but Sector Z should DEFINITELY have come back. Super Large Great Fox FTW.

I think I may try to recreate that stage in Custom Stage. Granted it won't be as awesome, but it will at least alleviate the pain that is Corneria.

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
i want peach castle
that was one of my favorite stages

also they should bring back every variation of final destination and battle field and thhat metal mario stage hat wasnt playable in the n64 game

D1RE

Smash Cadet
I thought the 64 Brinstar wasn't so bad, but Sector Z should DEFINITELY have come back. Super Large Great Fox FTW.

I think I may try to recreate that stage in Custom Stage. Granted it won't be as awesome, but it will at least alleviate the pain that is Corneria.
Someone did recreate it already. I can't find it, but if you look around you should be able to. As for the rest of the 64 stages, they were awesome. They might not be all neutral, but I think most of them would make it to counterpick.

Oh, and I hope they add them with the 64 graphics.

AndreVeloso

Smash Apprentice
N64 Conga Jungle and Sector Z. Amazing stages. Hopefully, if Mario's U-Smash is stronger(like N64) will be performing some fatal combos there

Metatitan

Smash Master
why is everyone hating on brinstar? sure is sucks in brawl now (totally annoying) but it was awesome in melee. or mabey im just bias cuz i main puff in melee xD

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
why is everyone hating on brinstar? sure is sucks in brawl now (totally annoying) but it was awesome in melee. or mabey im just bias cuz i main puff in melee xD
Brinstar was never that great of a stage. It's better than Norfair imo.
Btw, what does this have to do with the SSB64 stages? lolz.

Gaudeo

Smash Cadet
I miss Fourside most of all, but I would love to have the originals back, most of all Hyrule Castle. We need a decent core Zelda stage (although I love Pirate Ship).

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
I really only played on sector-Z, Saffron, The secret unlockable one and occaisionally the yoshi and Zelda stages...

To be honest, I prefer sector Z and Saffron over any of the stages we now have (Except maybe Wario Ware, and smashsville cos I like the songs on that)

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
I would have to say that a lot of the stages from both ssb and ssbm should be brought back as well as the characters from melee.

Meccs

@Meccs_

Brinstar and Mushroom Kingdom (or whatever the unlockable one was) are the only ones I never really liked.
Saffron & Peach's Castle (and, Hyrule Castle, I guess) are god. Give me those, and Melee's Battlefield and FD, and I'd be set for life.

my attempt: :bee:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_XsFQ68wl0

It's the same general shape (if only you could change angles. at least, thanks to hacks, you can grab on to the slanted ledges), but you can't build something as big as the original thanks too stage builder's limits (even with hacks)
maybe in Brawl STage Studio, but I haven't tried that cause I have Mac.

Top Bottom