• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Origins of the Pokemon.

Mangme

Smash Apprentice
Well, everyone must be wondering, Where did the Pokemon come from? Well, there's a very simple answer, which I will tell you in the future.

Squirtle's story is the shortest.

This Blastoise gave birth to him. [/story]

-----------------------------------------------

Charizard's story is longer than Squritle's, don't worry.

Charizard was disappointed in always being in a Pokeball, being used by various fighters. He was tired of never being able to fight. Near the end of Melee, he knew that it was HIS time for him to shine. He quickly prepared himself for Brawl, but first, he needed a revamp in his graphics.

to....

Proud of his new sexy body, he worked hard into fulfilling his dream. He could TASTE the fights he was going to experience. On his road to Brawl, A trainer was there, holding a Pokeball. Charizard could not attack humans because he was to used to the Pokemon games he came from, so he let the trainer catch him. Disappointed that he could not be in b- OH WAIT, THE TRAINER WAS JOINING THE BRAWL ANYWAYS, AHAHAHAHHHAAHA. Silly Charizard.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ivysaur's story is very similar to Squritles, but instead, instead of Venusaur giving birth to Ivysaur, Ivysaur gave birth to HIMSELF. Yes, that's right, he's that bad ***. But sadly, his brother Venusaur died in a very epic battle, leaving Ivysaur ruined. He kept tethering over and over, and everyone started to hate his guts. Then out of no where, he surprises everyone and becomes bad *** again. Basically... heres out it went.

Who the HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

My brother is dead! He's no longer here!

However... on my back... in my heart... HE LIVES ON!

HITTING BRAWLERS ALIKE! PIERCING THEIR HEARTS WITH MY VINE WHIP

Even in a grave, I can tether on.

And If I can KO, it's my VICTORY!

I'm Ivysaur. Not my brother, Venusaur.

I AM MYSELF! IVYSAUR THE INSTANT TETHER!!

GIGAAAAAAAAAAA

IVYSAURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

TETHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Then he joined Brawl. Venusaur should be proud.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite the Pokemon's epicness, they still got caught by a human. Which kinda sucks.

The End.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
oh my god what is this i don't even

comparing melee zard to brawl zard makes brawl zard look like suuuuuuuuuuuuuch a freakin badass.

i do not understand the ivy reference at all but i'm guessing some anime.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
oh my god what is this i don't even

comparing melee zard to brawl zard makes brawl zard look like suuuuuuuuuuuuuch a freakin badass.

i do not understand the ivy reference at all but i'm guessing some anime.
Neither can I, besides, I got a slightly different story:

After Melee, the Person who regulates the cast talks to all three stages of the Kanto Starters.

Cast Moderator:OK, For all those who were in a Pokeball before, I've got bad news, none of you are returning in a Pokeball
Venasaur: What?! If I'm not coming back affect the fight, I'm leavin
Blastoise: Me too
Charizard: Well, I guess I should follow...
Cast Mod: Not Quite Charizard, You're Being promoted to playable Character, I just let a Pokemon Trainer on the cast, and I think both of you will like it if you're part of his team.
Charizard: WHOH-HOH, I'M FINALLY PLAYABLE!
Charmander: Can I join, can I join?
Character Mod: Well, I'm pretty short in space, how about you come as a trophy
Charmander: Good enough for me!
Bulbasaur: Me too!
Squirtle: Me Three!
Character Mod: Actually Squirtle, I think you can also be penciled in as a playable Character too, as another part of the Pokemon Trainer's team. I'm Trying to get one of each stage and evolutionary line in. Sorry Charmander.
Charmander: No problem
Charmeleon: Whatever, I'm just gonna go now
Wartortle: I'm also gonna boycot, as I never got a chance.
Ivysaur: Does this mean I'm the third part of the PT's team?
Character Mod: Yep
Ivysaur: YAY!

My version of their stories

Mangme

Smash Apprentice
Surprisingly, this topic has not yet been closed. Who would have thunk it?

Top Bottom