• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[OST] Finally! Original Brawl OST ripped!

Drake3

Smash Ace
I didn't think it was possible to top Melee's, but wow was I wrong. This is absolutely amazing. I really think Fire Emblem has hands down the best tracks.

Asylum

Smash Journeyman
Hey, quick question. You say there's 27 X tracks, but I count 24 on the OP. What happened?

Also, the file count on my computer comes up to 313. Minus the tracklist, it's 312, one more than if three files are missing from the X tracks. Needless to say, I'm confused.
Well, there's a readme.txt stuck somewhere in there.

Hungry_Homer111

Smash Rookie
The only thing that I can possibly say that's missing in this soundtrack IMO, is a version of the Gusty Garden song from Super Mario Galaxy. But besides that... Simply amazing.

MRLN

Smash Rookie
The complete soundtrack is NOT in this thread, right?
Somebody needs to get those RAR files into a normal zippered fileso little old me can get them onto iTunes without WinRAR.

A New Challenger

Smash Apprentice
Somebody needs to get those RAR files into a normal zippered fileso little old me can get them onto iTunes without WinRAR.
Google winrar, install. That'd take 5 minutes. Re-zipping and re-uploading would not. Common sense, FTW.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Is there a way to download them in individual groups, say by their letters for example?

Darkjad

Smash Cadet
RAR is better than a .zip file, and in this case, its basically the same thing. The time saved with .rar compression is far higher than the time it would take to download a .zip

Derilian

Smash Rookie
i downloaded the OST and all the files are in BRSTM never heard of it before... cant get them to work anyone else have this?

blayde_axel

Smash Master
i downloaded the OST and all the files are in BRSTM never heard of it before... cant get them to work anyone else have this?
Oh, you got THAT soundtrack...

Well, in that case, download Winamp. Then, download a plugin called "in_cube." Next, just put the .dll in the plugins folder of Winamp, restart it, and play the BRSTMs through Winamp.

JoJoRukus

Smash Apprentice
By far the most epic video game soundtrack ever devised to date. D:

There are so many that I expected to be in it, and then so many that I could never have predicted, but are definitely stuff I SHOULD have foreseen. Here are some of my favorites that I recommend you set high on your My Music settings when you get your hands on Brawl and unlock the songs:

Tal Tal Heights - I had forgotten this Zelda song from way back when, but it was always in the back of my mind as one of my favorites. Not TOO many of the Zelda songs in Brawl are this fast paced either.

Butter Building - I never imagined I'd have heard this stage's theme remixed in this way. Lots of the Kirby songs have a rock style to them to make them appropriate for the Halberd stage, it seems.

Checker Knights - Never played particular Kirby game in question for this one, but I love this theme. I already have a plan for a Stage Builder level, but I'll keep it secretive for a little while. >:D

Star Wolf - Two themes for the price of one... kinda. The more action packed 64 version and the mellow, orchestrated Assault version. Both very nice.

Strike/Rise to the Challenge - I always thought that most Fire Emblem songs on their own were a bit short to feature as stage music, considering battle tracks were my favorite and they are short by nature. The solution? Combine two together. Awesome. :D

Golden Sun Remix - Poor Isaac... At least you're an AT. D: And then there is this awesome song, which I also have plans for a Stage Builder level.

Yell Dead Cell - Most of the Metal Gear songs are a bit slower and dramatic than this one, which isn't bad at all, but I can picture myself liking this one for a more fast-paced atmosphere. Plus I find it more memorable than MGS1 boss music.

tux_do

Smash Cadet
is it possible to do this on a mac? because I can't open up the file when it downloads

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Anyone know any good, virus/spyware free torrent to download this through, or should I just wait until he gets a non-torrent up?

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
I'm trying to upload these all onto an imeem playlist for those who don't want to download the thing or just want to listen to it without opening another program. Oh, and that way they can also download the songs individually if they want.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
The mp3 is up people! The link is on like page 37 or something. I downloaded it yesterday and it's awesome and works perfectly.

Sockpuppet

Smash Cadet
I'm trying to upload these all onto an imeem playlist for those who don't want to download the thing or just want to listen to it without opening another program. Oh, and that way they can also download the songs individually if they want.
That'd be great!! Thanks so much!

Old Man Nintendo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilentMage
Switch FC
6429-6879-3474
Oh my god... I seriously have been crying my eyes out - this music is SO FRIGGEN GOOD!!! I want this game so bad...

~Old Man Nintendo

PS - Yes, I completely caved and checked out the final character roster and stages. My defenses completely fell when I got spoiled about Star Wolf being in the game.

Darkjad

Smash Cadet
well, it doesn't run on mac I guess, so I'm downloading crossover, and then opening utorrent through that. Hopefully it will work
Just use Transmission (google it) or the official Bittorrent client. Crossover is pretty useful, but using it for a Bittorrent program is a total waste.

Top Bottom