• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Other game MDL0s?

NeonTogepi

Smash Journeyman
Do other game's mdl0's work in ssbb? I know that every mdl0, save the trophies and a few others, can replace characters, but can other game's mdl0s?
New Super Mario Bros Wii uses mdl0s if anyone wants to try. best guide to get it is on the second page, it's post 17 : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=192542&st=15
If so, we could have tons of other characters.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
I'm sure we can import NSMBW's mdl0s.

I couldn't find the .pacs in the ISO.

Take this to the BrawlBox thread though.

EDIT: Model ain't gonna work. BrawlBox says it's either that "The index is out of range" or anything along that line. Though, maybe I could just replace one and see what happens.

I'm sure we can import NSMBW's mdl0s.<br /> <br /> I couldn't find the .pacs in the ISO.<br /> <br /> Take this to the BrawlBox thread though.
Reason for Editing:

Pinutk

Smash Cadet
Funny, I was actually thinking about this yesterday. I think someone had Daxter's models I'm not really sure I forget DX

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
I'm sure we can import NSMBW's mdl0s.

I couldn't find the .pacs in the ISO.

Take this to the BrawlBox thread though.

EDIT: Model ain't gonna work. BrawlBox says it's either that "The index is out of range" or anything along that line. Though, maybe I could just replace one and see what happens.

I'm sure we can import NSMBW's mdl0s.<br /> <br /> I couldn't find the .pacs in the ISO.<br /> <br /> Take this to the BrawlBox thread though.
Reason for Editing:

WTF? I'm assuming this comment is being glitched up bad or something...

n88

Smash Lord
Oh good, someone else can see it. I thought my computer was ****ing up.

Top Bottom