• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OTL Point Rankings/Seedings.

Snare

Smash Lord
holy bugga that was a big update

added almost every boonfest and fmoi's past tourneys, i removed the old tourney list and am trying to think of a better way of listing the tourneys without takeing up as much room

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh I got an idea!

"Tourney Name here"---1st place name, 2nd place name, 3rd place name

Maybe this will work and allow for more room

And no Samusbrawler on the list :crying:
I'll have to change that ;)

Snare

Smash Lord
dbl post wins

updated nmk1 tourney (your on the list now samus! :D)

ill probably just keep the latest 5 tourneys that i update on the list until i can get to orginizing another tourney list

Snare

Smash Lord
Are you sure we need the ppls from boonfest?
>.< Boon's tourneys happen in AiB now...
lol ya, some of the wins were from glyph and etc. people that still play off of swf

You should have a doubles ranking
ill think about it, but it gets mixed up when people switch up their partners, so i could list it as 2 man groups or just each seperate person, either way it's hard to get all the info from past tourneys

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Should we have OTL participants battle it out for 3rd and 4th place now? It would make more sense right?

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
12. Shadowfirex100 ... Hey man I told you to put my name as blue.
Then
blue = This means your Shadowfirex100
Do it for the lulz

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
You asked me the results of my first two tournaments, they were:

Geno Bash (64):

1. Zeonstar
2. Schimitar
3. BlueTerrorist
4. Naucitos

Electric Schuffle (64):

1. Zeonstar
2. Aryman
3. Fatmanonice
4. Smash Gigyas

Snare

Smash Lord
bump so i dont loose this in the ocean of posts

im relating everything to water aparently now

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Snare, I want you to take down both catmanwithlice and Dave because the truth is... bum, bum, buuuuuum... they were both me. :laugh: Barge needed help filling up the rest of the spots for his tournament and I did my three roommates for mine because my fourth bracket consisted of only 6 people when I made it. No, I wasn't trying to scam anyone out of prizes especially when Barge's didn't have one and I knew I'd probably lose to dabuz or Zeonstar in mine. (Which I did on both accounts in the semi-finals although I did come close to winning the set against Zeon as Dave. :psycho:)

Snare

Smash Lord
Snare, I want you to take down both catmanwithlice and Dave because the truth is... bum, bum, buuuuuum... they were both me. :laugh: Barge needed help filling up the rest of the spots for his tournament and I did my three roommates for mine because my fourth bracket consisted of only 6 people when I made it. No, I wasn't trying to scam anyone out of prizes especially when Barge's didn't have one and I knew I'd probably lose to dabuz or Zeonstar in mine. (Which I did on both accounts in the semi-finals although I did come close to winning the set against Zeon as Dave. :psycho:)
lmao, ill take the points and add them to your score when i get back from school :laugh:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hmm..... its hard to say. Maybe half points would work

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Why? He did use two signups, but it wasn't to try and scam anyone, and it certainly wasn't to take advantage of this. He beat everyone legitimately, I think he should get full points.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Why? He did use two signups, but it wasn't to try and scam anyone, and it certainly wasn't to take advantage of this. He beat everyone legitimately, I think he should get full points.
uh no. It would be fine if he used just one of the accounts in the same tourney. But he used his alts and his own account in the same tourney, so it wouldn't be fair to award him those points.

Snare

Smash Lord
I don't think you should add them to his score, just get rid of those points.
im going to have to go with aryman on this one, even though he legitmatly won those points, he did it under an allias without informing anyone, as well as entering the same tournement on 3 different bracket places giving himself an unfair advatage.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Hmmm Where do you write this all down lulz.
Why don't you put these points next to our names.

Snare

Smash Lord
Hmmm Where do you write this all down lulz.
Why don't you put these points next to our names.
:p i keep track of the points by fowarding pms to myself

im still trying to find a way to make it look nice, then ill start posting the points and maybe try some other things with the format, get back to me after the break, ill be up in tacoma watching my high school football team win state ^^

Top Bottom