• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Sup Infzyyyyyyyyy

I volunteer at a cafe from time to time now, assist some MMO devs, still do PR for Minus, keep gaming night at the cafe running smoothly, and obsess over Kid Icarus.

I think Ariel is trying to get Brawl back into gear here. Last I heard, Riley is moving in down the road from him. Should boost things along!

infomon

Smash Scientist
cool, ok! Miss u guys lol. I live in NYC now.... if anyone wants to go to apex in January they can crash at my pad in brooklyn lol glad to hear things are cool with you mr. linkshot

haven't played bawrl in a long time.... need to practice my awful sawnik :D

Parralax

Smash Rookie
Hi,

I have been thinking about playing some melee recently, is anyone interested. I think I'm alright (I have been practicing) but I have only really played my friends (who are not great but not awefull) and I got my *** kicked a few times by Diakonos. I am generally available in the morning on weekends and I usually have some availability Wed, Thursday and Friday evenings but that depends on which nights of the week i am working.
Anyways I can travel within reasonable distance or host.

If you are interested in playing let me know.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Hi,

I have been thinking about playing some melee recently, is anyone interested. I think I'm alright (I have been practicing) but I have only really played my friends (who are not great but not awefull) and I got my *** kicked a few times by Diakonos. I am generally available in the morning on weekends and I usually have some availability Wed, Thursday and Friday evenings but that depends on which nights of the week i am working.
Anyways I can travel within reasonable distance or host.

If you are interested in playing let me know.
Hey Parralax, I don't think I've met you ever. This place seems pretty dead, to be honest I have almost no interest in playing Melee. That having been said I have a lot of free time at the moment, so if you wanted to play we could figure something out.

Do you go to one of the Universities here in Ottawa?

Jazriel

Smash Ace
I hate you guys. There's literally no one in this town who plays smash or anything. There're no video game communities at all, not even for SF. And none of my friends want to play smash against me because they get *****. :(

Melee for life!

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I still play Smash sometimes. I'd play Melee and 64 more if..I actually still had them. Just been trying to look after Brawl Minus lately.

I think what happened isn't that we don't play Smash. What happened is that we lost our hub for playing Smash.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
I'm down to play tomorrow if anyone is interested. Can't do it in the evening because I'm leaving town the day after. LMK.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
If anybody wants to play, I'm generally free on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I have classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday but I have time on Monday and Friday. Weekends are normally okay but not this week or the next.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
What times are you free on Tuesday? I could swing by your place for an hour or two before I head off to my weekly gaming night. You're just a slight detour on Merivale.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Sorry, but I can‘t on Tuesday. :(

Linkshot you can still come on Monday, but we may have to play SSB64. :p

Charles, we‘ll have to play sometime but I‘m not sure when yet.

Bleh, too tired to type...

:phone:

Charlesz

Smash Champion
What time are you available Chris? I prefer to come a bit earlier if that' ok with you. Around 1:00pm -2:00pm.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Yep same address.

There is somebody coming to fix the door that I had forgot about. You may want to come at 4:00 or later.

:phone:

Top Bottom