• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Aite thanks for supplying those!
lastly do you have an AV splitter? http://media.photobucket.com/image/av%20splitter/AkY_Theory/022708_16491.jpg
looks somethin like that D:

thanks!...they were quite expensive so i had to spend quite a bit on them :( not even my gift card was enough lololol
I don't have those. But I don't think they are needed if you have RCA Cables. I don't have a TV that has an RCA output though... I'll try and get one eventually.

Would you mind if I ever borrowed the Dazzle in the future?

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
I just confirmed the TV.
Alright, thanks. If you can bring GC it would be great. You're already bringing a TV though, so maybe somebody else could.

I realised you're not on the list, lol. I'll add you as confirmed. If you already confirmed or signed up then my bad.

PND

Smash Champion
I have those A/V splitters. . . somewhere. Whether or not I can find them is another story entirely. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Anyway, what was the total cost on all of this? I'd like to know so I can figure out how much $$$ to pitch

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
@ Vanitas: Could the splitters possibly cause any lag? You may want to check before getting them just in case.

Edit: I'll give you $5 to make up for your losses to the Dazzle.

Who the **** keeps rating this thread 5 stars?

PND

Smash Champion
No no, I meant how much did the Dazzle and all the cords cost? I'm gonna reimburse you a bit for the cost of it. I don't feel you should front the cost alone. . . considering it does benefit the entire scene.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Whoever's rating this thread 5 stars, keep it up! Don't let it go to one star! >_<
I think i might have to skip out on Low Tier singles but whatevs. I ll be there at like 2 tomorrow unless if my azn parents somehow let me out earlier lol
Alright, no problem.

Nobody listen to this guy about the rating.

At what time can I show my *** to play and unrusty myself???
11:00 am

No no, I meant how much did the Dazzle and all the cords cost? I'm gonna reimburse you a bit for the cost of it. I don't feel you should front the cost alone. . . considering it does benefit the entire scene.
I agree with PND. Al, I'm giving you $5 anyways. It's nice that you are willing to pay by yourself, but I'm guessing it was pretty expensive.

Side note: Somebody get Wak a GC and Melee.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Not that it matters, but I can bring a copy of Melee if needed. And I have a spare controller if someone needs it too, not that it's the best.
I'll inform you if we need your copy of Melee. Bring the controller anyways, it could help. Thanks for offering to bring stuff!

Blitz is winning this ****
If you mean the tournament then probably not, but I appreciate the support my Falcon brother.

If you mean this thread though, then ya. This thread is going down... to one star. Give up Al

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
uhh the dazzle tbh was $74.00. I had a gift card so i only spent $24.00 so you guys really dont have to worry about chipping in lol. Im not even sure if its the right one yet. haha :laugh:
At the very least I'll give you $2.00 then.

Actually do you mind bringing your melee copy? I feel like im bringing alot of stuff tomorrow (laptop, controller, dazzle) and i dont want one more thing to forget about lololol
I don't know if you'll have to bring a laptop. There is a computer in my room and in my brother's room. I'm not sure if their PC could handle the software though.

what about me, friend? D:
lol @ 'friend'

NO im not giving up! lololol *recruits more people to rate it 5 star*
Tell someone to rate 1 star: lol sure.

Tell someone to rate 5 star: No, **** you. *1 starred

So go ahead.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Regarding food...

What do people want to eat? There is a Quiznos and a Tim Hortons close by, but we could also order a pizza.

Should I get pop and chips? My parents offered.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
I don't like Mexican food. It's bad. Ok not really but I don't think you can order it. If you could it would be too expensive. At least for me.

Edit: Should I ask victra to give this thread 9000 1 stars?

Get@Will

Smash Champion
I think that you should cook for them.

Cook up a nice patch of KFC after you **** some Falco or some dish that contains fox or some kids in parkas.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
I disagree. If I do that then I wouldn't be able to beat the crap out of them again later.

Edit: You guys can order a pizza I guess. I'll be making something for myself.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
hahaha

On a serious note, pizza is the traditional food of smashfests/tournaments.

edit: i lol'd irl from that post

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah Randy they mentioned Chinese food, lol. And Pizza does seem to be traditional. Though I remember my friends talking about this pizza place in Perth that drugs the pizza and has the delivery guy wait in the bushes for an hour after. :(

PND

Smash Champion
Sushi's pretty awesome. :) :)

But seriously, pizza, quiznos, and Tim Hortons all sound awesome.

I'll be bringing a full setup (TV/cube/memcard/melee) and a spare controller.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Sushi's pretty awesome. :) :)

But seriously, pizza, quiznos, and Tim Hortons all sound awesome.

I'll be bringing a full setup (TV/cube/memcard/melee) and a spare controller.
Alright sweet. We've got 4 set ups now! Thanks PND, Linkshot and LivewiresXe!

Top Bottom