• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Manuel is something that comes in a freshly packed new electronic item that you just purchased that tells you how to use the god **** thing.

PND

Smash Champion
For the biweeklies, any chance of you guys bringing setups? More setups = faster tourney = more events (crews, low tiers, doubles)

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I can bring my Wii but Castle Siege is going to take a while to go through transformations.
Unless you would allow me to have it load all transforming characters/stages off the SD Card?

PND

Smash Champion
Sorry about last time, but yes, Melee crew will be there.

Apparently I got back literally 5 minutes after you guys left :(

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
I played Manuel when he came to Ottawa, after 3 hrs of friendlies he asked for a set and I won. Is Noobking coming to Ottawa? I have started playing SCII, I also discovered another group of people who claim to be good at SSBM that are really good at other games like street fighter and broodwar, i'll let you guys know how the match goes, still haven't set a date with destiny. PND in Ottawa, is this new/old blood ^.^? I should show up for another bi-weekly FUN FUN.

PND

Smash Champion
I've been around the scene for a spell, but dropped out of the Melee scene for Brawl when it was released. I've seen the light and now I'm back to Melee. My tech skill's garbage at the moment, but I'm def getting back into my old stride.

So yeah, come out to the biweeklies :) :)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I played Manuel when he came to Ottawa, after 3 hrs of friendlies he asked for a set and I won. Is Noobking coming to Ottawa? I have started playing SCII, I also discovered another group of people who claim to be good at SSBM that are really good at other games like street fighter and broodwar, i'll let you guys know how the match goes, still haven't set a date with destiny. PND in Ottawa, is this new/old blood ^.^? I should show up for another bi-weekly FUN FUN.
Wholy **** GanonPWN! Haven't seen you post in forever! I main falcon now btw, lol. I'm not coming to Ottawa anytime soon but I will try to make it out there within the next year.

PND

Smash Champion
Great news everyone!

I get my laser eye surgery on October the 8th!

Terrible news everyone!

In a bargain to get the time off to get surgery, I now have to work on Friday from 5 to 9, so I won't get to enter any events. (Maybe late events if we have them)

The biweekly is still ON, and I will still be there after work to play friendlies and hang out and what not.

PND

Smash Champion
It's on Friday (tomorrow), events are going to start around 6ish but you're welcome to show up before that for friendlies.

PM me for the address

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Its good too see you chris, I was 67% sure that you would come back. I especially look forward to playing you 2morrow.

Top Bottom