• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Alright kids I'm able to host a mini smashfest 2morrow from 12-5:30 at my house. Please confirm here, thanks!

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you guys wanna join me and Phil powell, playing melee today really near from the IKEA!

I'f you're up to that, you can MESSAGE TEXT ME! Do not call At : (removed)

We'll play all day. If you can make up to the IKEA, I can pick you up there.

MiJ

Smash Rookie
So uhh is there an event on Friday? Is anyone hosting Tomorrow? Because Entrance and me can get to someones after 7 on Friday.

PND

Smash Champion
I might have a couple people over. Nothing formal or anything, just friendlies and hanging out.

I also still haven't wired my treadmill, I need to get around to doing that tomorrow and doing a huge workout / drum session. But my schedule is flexible and I should be able to fit that in any time.

So yeah, anyway text me/ call me / private message me if any of you are interested.

863-I8O7

i's and o's are 1's and 0's to throw off spam bots

mouse7245

Smash Apprentice
********RANDOM WEDNESDAY SMASHFEST**********

Anyone feel like playing smash midweek!? Well here's your chance! I'm planning on starting play tomorrow between 3-4, so if any of you feel up to it feel free to drop by. I live just off the Lincoln Fields bus stop so my place is very easy to get to. For the exact address call me at 613 850 2557.

mouse7245

Smash Apprentice
I'm just going to throw my address up here... not too worried about stalkers and whatnot. Just let me know if you are going to come via message on this thread or phone if you are going to come. Anyway, my addy is 2636 Carling Ave. Hope to see lots of you tomorrow!

arsenic41

Smash Ace
are you hosting from 3-4? or are people showing up 3-4?

I don't think the travel time is worth 1 hour of smash.

PND

Smash Champion
Don't worry, I'm gonna get the hype train a'rollin' come next week.

Attn Everyone: So I don't have to work tomorrow at all, so feel free to show up any time. My schedule for tomorrow involves lots of drumming and working out before the tourney, but I'm definitely down for any company before / during / after.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
GGs to everybody yesterday! It was good to see you people again.

If anybody wants to play on Tuesdays, I'll be available :). Not this coming Tuesday though, I have 3 midterm exams to prepare for that week.

PND

Smash Champion
Results:
1. Charlez
2. PND
3. BL!TZ
4. HiDef
5. Jazriel
6. Linkshot

BL!TZ beat me in the heads up set, but I had more overall wins than him. Tio says I'm second, but I'm content to settle for a 2nd place tie.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Ya, but I lost to HiDef in such a shameful way. So shameful that in my opinion, putting me in last place would be justified.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
GG's guys, it was a lot of fun. I'm kinda sad that I lost 3 matches 3-0 but brought (almost) every game down to the last stock. Just means I need to get better.

So BCAL and Charles, afaik this Tuesday I'm free for some smash action at my place. It's near Greenbank and Bellman, on Glencoe Street. The 174 has a stop 20 seconds away, so you'll probably end up taking that if you bus down.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
13 Glencoe St. Yes, I still don't have a setup. My friend is going to lend me his GC and Melee and all that jazz, but I don't know when I can get it. I'm going to try to get it today/tomorrow but I'll post here if I do.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
So it's Monday night and stuff. I didn't get my setup from my friend, but I can fix my bike tomorrow and go and get it in the morning. So if I'm not terribly lazy I'll do that, and I'll do it even if I am terribly lazy because I want my bike fixed. zzz

And no, I don't have any recording or anything. Just a TV and some chairs yo.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Lame, I posted a message but apparently it doesn't like me. Sorry guys, but smash is NOT on today. My friend Chris had a change of plans and isn't at his house today. You can always come chill if you really want to but unless you have a laptop or something it'd be pretty boring.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Sweet I get friday off there's no lab. If anyone is interested in coming over to smash from 12-6, I'm avaliable.

mouse7245

Smash Apprentice
Assuming work doesn't interefere I'd like to run another smashfest next Wednesday. Not confirmed quite yet but just a heads up for those of you who may be interested

mouse7245

Smash Apprentice
Okay everything looks goood so far. So if anyone feels like playing smash on Wednesday starting around 3 or 4 contact me for my address and number or just contact Wak, Arsenic, or Charles as they've been to my place before. I have 3 TV\s but on one GC so if ppl want additional setups they have to bring additional eqiupment

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
Yo so that tournament is tomorrow? I know I bailed on the last bunch of smashfests but Ill try and make this. What time does it start and how much are entry fees.

Top Bottom