• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Oh thats not the handoff, the handoff is when you grab someone near the ledge, and pass the character to nana, and then she throws the character and then popo catches the character and repeat :p the thing i did to you is called THE BCGAYL's ******** REVERSE DAIR CHAINGRAB OF GAYNESS
Oh, well it's all the same **** to be honest, lol. I still won't mind.

EDIT: another shoutout to Chris that i just remembered: LOL @ "this will be quick"
lol, that was the worst Falcon ditto I've ever played. I hate FD now it's ****ing lame. No platforms really sucks. I blame John's Fox vs my Ganondorf for my disliking of it.

Edit: It sucks vs Falco and Vanitas' Ice Climbers also.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
You lost to Al in a Falcon ditto?

Oh god.
I know, I feel ashamed of myself. I should have taunted more.

LOL my Ice Climbers on FD is the business hahah /jokes Diakonos disproved that
Im not going to forget that though THIS LL BE QUICK
lol, like I said worst match ever. You have gotten better with Falcon, but you lack cool combos.

lolololol the ditto was QUITE lame i must admit, haha it was so unmanly and nothin epic happened
Next time we'll do it on a better stage like Rainbow Cruise. And I'll Falcon Kick more.

PND

Smash Champion
Sorry I didn't get this up earlier, my internet crapped out the first time I tried to post it and I just got it back up now.

Put this in the OP maybe?

Charlesz

Smash Champion
so why do you choose a day when i have to go to toronto -_- haha jk
I have to chill with some friends 2morrow from like 3:00 pm to 12:00 am ( IDK midnight but that's what one of em said ). PLus I don't want to get BCGAYL'D.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
maybe i should just stick to this account for lols MAYBE
Charles couldn't make fun of your other name if you did, and that would be no good.

@ Charles: I might be able to show up to your house on Saturday. I'll have to check if it's alright first.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Is something bothering you?

And guys there will be a smashfest this saturday at my house from 12:00 to 6:00. Tell me if you are coming , thanks.

PND

Smash Champion
I really want to. . . but crutches = lame. But Melee = win.

I think I'm going to have to pass, but my cast is off on Wednesday so I'll definitely show up to the next event.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Sorry Charles, but if PND isn't going then I won't. Don't get me wrong, you're a great player and you're fun to play, but I'd rather not travel so far to play one person for 5 hours straight. Next time hopefully.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
No worries, I understand. Smashfest next saturday! Hopefully Al can come as well.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I had a bad dream.
Vegas had an arcade where you could play Melee, but their "Melee" was very reminiscent of Soul Calibur (it still kept Knockback intact, iirc).

As well, they scrapped a lot of characters and then added these weird guys that were made up on the spot.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Soo everyone we re good for a tournament in April (now that we are planning ahead of time)
Singles tournament + A Low Tier Only Tournament based on the Tier list?
I'm fine with April. Low Tiers would be cool, but make the entry fee less than singles. Entry could be $2-3 for Singles $1 for Low Tier Singles. Something like that.

Random Side note: went to toronto and surprisingly they sold gamecube controllers at Pacific Mall! :O but iunno if its one of those fake brands but it looks real so i bought one anyways
If its a legit controller, no more controller johns coming from BCGAYL
I didn't know you had controller johns. What kind of problems are there with it?

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Have you ever had a dream that you swore was real?
What if you were unable to awake from that dream.
How could you tell the difference between the dream world and the real world?

Top Bottom