• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada HD Remix

flash7

Smash Journeyman
Great matches today guys. Man, I had a lot of pizza XD
From what ive been told you actually barely had any and Randy decided to make himself sick by tanking 1.5 xl pizzas. Yeah I made a surprise appearance at the end (mindgames?) for like 2 hrs. GGs guys, more melee next time :).

This is for those that didnt know what I was talking about tonight. I say be glad we have to deal with MK and not Ivan Ooze because Ivan Ooze is BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN :p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-g4TqMFemY

PND

Smash Champion
PUNCHOUT WII ANNOUNCED!!!

Omg.

And a new Tales game, and a sequel to Sin & Punishment. BUT PUNCHOUT WII!

flash7

Smash Journeyman
^Is that the one with Mike Tyson? lol it better not be just a graphical improvement of wii boxing ive been hearing alot of good things about the old punchout.

PND

Smash Champion
Yeah, Punchout is the old game with Mike Tyson. To date, it's still the best boxing game ever. It's in my top 2 favorite games of all time.

UPDATE: Watching the few seconds of video they had at the Japan conference it looks really faithful to the original. The NoA conference is today, so there might be a few more surprises announced, but I think it'll just be a recap of the Japan conference.

IvanEva

Smash Ace
Zylem: I'll be your partner! :laugh:

Good games yesterday. Alan, you were on a roll for a bit. Your Lucario is getting much better. Same for your Sonic Infzy. So many fake outs. I'm not coming this Friday so it was good to get some fun games in.

infomon

Smash Scientist
lol thanx guys... especially IvanEva for hosting yesterday....... I can't make this week's smashfest either but I should be rep'ing Sonic next week ftw. Also, Linkshot really owned us all, wtf lol. ggs all around.

buenob

Smash Lord
hey so space permitting 2 guys may be joining me tomorrow...

julian 'the annoying pikachu guy from earlier this summer' (his own words) and our friend curtis (mk player)

eternalgamer

Smash Apprentice
So what's the deal on squash so far? Has anyone made a decision on having it on Saturday or Sunday yet? Who's all interested?

arsenic41

Smash Ace
I'm up for squash any day, as long as we can have that discount, but if saturday, I would prefer a time in the early afternoon.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Your IC are beast, man. I learned a trick off of you. If you get into Ottawa Mid-tier using only Sonic competitively, will you go back to using IC on the side? :3 Ice Climbers are awesome. They're so amusing to play and watch. So unique.

infomon

Smash Scientist
lol thanx :3 I think I'll be keeping Sonic for a long time. Although I should prolly keep up practice with ICs as a counterpick.... I'm not sure their hard matchups are different than Sonic's lol... not that it matters much cuz I'm much more impaired by personal matchup problems (inexperience fighting certain characters) than character issues. Except Wario, he eats too many hedgehogs :urg:

Jazriel

Smash Ace
hey so space permitting 2 guys may be joining me tomorrow...

julian 'the annoying pikachu guy from earlier this summer' (his own words) and our friend curtis (mk player)
Haha, Julian. He's an ******* who plays Yu-Gi-Oh! at the tournaments I go to. Lool.

We should see if he's as "good" as he says he is. He thinks he can own everyone except Derek with Pikachu. Only time will tell lol.

Derek + Randy, we should do some stuff with MtG and whatnot, PM me your MSN and we can talk more. ISO: Goblin cards.

See you guys tonight, I've been practicing MK and Marth lol. Broken chars ftw.

buenob

Smash Lord
lol i've been waiting for this to come out for _ever_!!

yeah he's quite full of himself, but no one else plays pikachu lol... and i'll be getting my mtg carts eventually lol... I will play any time

buenob

Smash Lord
why did they use 2000 mexican extras and shoot the entire thing in like 2-3 days?? the world will never know!

flash7

Smash Journeyman
lol im more jacked than that guy who plays Goku :p.

It revolves around Piccollo destroying the earth, so no Vegeta and the epic over 9000 moments. Lol 2000 mexican extras.

If this was shot in 2-3 days than maybe the fighting will be just as non existant as in the show and half the movie will revolve around telling Piccollos backstory.

flash7

Smash Journeyman
Is that melee I hear? Ill need to play alot of that today hopefully, now that im getting a little technical Fox is becoming so fun to play.

buenob

Smash Lord
lol I may be down for trying to dust off the o'le melee cobwebs, but I was never much to begin with so I'll still be learning :)

see you guys tonight

flash7

Smash Journeyman
Ariel: Challenger Approaching!! Mystic Viper from Montreal is looking for some Pokemanz competition. I said youd 6 stock him easily jk. If you care for the challenge post there/pm him.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
scraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!
mad props. I like your style!

Whats up with the new thread name? I like it :)

I hear your whipping out the melee, I think i might come next friday while im in town. if... you guys practice up tonight like you say :D

flash7

Smash Journeyman
Theres probably time and room before the bi-weekly begins which is at 7:30. So if you wanna play some melee from 5 till then, im down. Just double check with Cam first.

Fogel

Smash Lord
unless its a melee biweekly, its not what i meant. i was just gunna come by for melee friendlies.
Dan, you're welcome to come by on Friday. I'm the dictator here so I can break my own rules :) And yes, those of us who are still into it have been playing Melee for at least a couple of hours every smashfest.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Dammit, my awesomely hilarious message didn't go through. Anyways, if you're up for getting owned by my Falco/Link/Shiek/Marth in melee I'm always down for it ^_^ A night of melee is just as good as a night of brawl.

Gogogo Derek + Mason as double link with team damage off! SSSSCCCCCSSSSCCCCRRRRRRAAAAAWWWWWW!!! Epic edeguard ftw!

joblin

Smash Apprentice
NOURISHMENT! I gain 6 life.

Any solid plans for when Squash will be? Harold, did you hear back from Mike about when he can make it out?

IvanEva

Smash Ace
unless its a melee biweekly, its not what i meant. i was just gunna come by for melee friendlies.
I remember way back when I first came to Cameron's... you beasted both Orlando and myself with your Fox. Good times. Assuming you've gotten as rusty as the rest of us, perhaps now it'll be a bit more even. I hope you make it out early enough so we get some solid games in.

Top Bottom