• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Came in here for the lulz

Fogel :0! Let Phrozn kidnap you and bring you to Mississauga! D: I swear you were sandbagging when I played you @ TransCan. Jarc will be there too :] (apparantly).

Hammabro

Smash Apprentice
Are you serious? Take a look at the topic with over 1500 posts near the top of this forum. How can you not see the thread named "The Greater Toronto Area Thread"...?

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=89713
Yeah I did. You must obviously not realize how far certain parts of GTA are from Toronto. From where I live (in Toronto) it's a journey to get to the GTA.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Fogel :0! Let Phrozn kidnap you and bring you to Mississauga! D: I swear you were sandbagging when I played you @ TransCan. Jarc will be there too :] (apparantly).
I wasn't sandbagging, I'm just not good at this game, I told you! I may be down for a random T.O. trip again but it depends what weekend.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Jarc is gonna be in Ottawa on Friday and Saturday night. We should have a smashfest on one of those nights. Either is good for me right now, do you guys have any preferences?

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Let's have a huge sleepover at Cams place!

However, to compensate for the gayness that may be involved, you must bring a minimum of two females.
Preferably hot and underaged.

Also, Cam, do you have Starcraft? I have a clan war on Sunday morning, which will prolly be the last thing I do before heading back home.

Fogel

Smash Lord
friday is my preference, but i think derek might be able to make it on saturday, why not both :)?
Uh maybe both, I'll have to see exactly what's going on that weekend first.
edit: If there is one Friday, it will start later than normal since I have to pick up the car from my parents' place, then get Jarc. Jarc let me know when you've decided what time you're com(m)ing.

Let's have a huge sleepover at Cams place!

However, to compensate for the gayness that may be involved, you must bring a minimum of two females.
Preferably hot and underaged.

Also, Cam, do you have Starcraft? I have a clan war on Sunday morning, which will prolly be the last thing I do before heading back home.
I don't have starcraft at the moment but I can pick up the CDs from my parents' place when I go to get the car.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Hopefully I'll be able to make the 5:25 bus, which would mean I'd get into Ottawa at 7:20. However, since I'd need to wait for one of my parents to gimme a ride when their done work... I'll prolly end up missing the bus by a few minutes. If that is the case, the next bus is at 6:20, getting into Ottawa at 8:25.

Dunno how I'll be able to contact you Cam... I guess that like... If I don't call you before 7:45 or so, that means I'm on the other bus.
Or something like that.

Phrozn, do I need to supply the Vodka, or can you handle that? Cuz I need to spend money on the grass that will be inhaled, nomsain? My budget for this trip is quite limited, too. like.. under 150$, including the bus ticket (42$).

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Phrozn, do I need to supply the Vodka, or can you handle that? Cuz I need to spend money on the grass that will be inhaled, nomsain? My budget for this trip is quite limited, too. like.. under 150$, including the bus ticket (42$).
Its cool, im planning on getting goldshlogger for the next day, so i'll just get moar and sooner then.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Kk, cam if you are having a smashfest friday it is the only day that works for Randy, he'll finally be able to make it out this time, so i'll skip the drink and drive so i can give him a lift.

Fogel

Smash Lord
I'll try to make both days work since there seems to be a lot of interest. BUT on Friday things will start later than normal, since I need to go to my parents' place to get the car so I can pick up Jarc. Jarc is supposed to be here around 7:30, so I'll be home a while after that. Let's officially start the smashfest at around 8:30 on Friday. We'll have a longer smashfest on Saturday...I guess we can start that in the afternoon, like about 3 or 4.

It's no problem if you guys want to stay over Friday night, but you might wanna bring sleeping bags and stuff because I have no extra beds and no big couches :(

edit: Mikey is coming yay!

Dice

Smash Lord
Wait, so is Jarc here to smash for both friday and saturday, or just friday?!

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Jarc will be in ottawa both day i believe, so he'll probably be at both fests. Cam i switched my shift on sunday so i am free to come sat now, and if derek is around i'll bring him. There still may be a chance of randy coming tonight. But its turned into being only a chance. Hopefully things will work out.

DICEEE! u should come out man.

edit: randy is coming

Dice

Smash Lord
Me/Vlad/Brian will be coming tomorrow since Brian has to work late tonight :)

Dice

Smash Lord
I think we've officially started playing again since taking like a 1.5-2 month break :p

Fogel

Smash Lord
If anyone from Ottawa is interested in going to the Montreal tourney in 2 weeks and needs a lift, let me know as soon as possible. We've (tentatively) got housing with WarranThad, but he needs to know numbers, so I'd like to let him know as soon as possible.

Anyways, this weekend was good, was nice to have a big smashfest for once :)

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
If anyone from Ottawa is interested in going to the Montreal tourney in 2 weeks and needs a lift, let me know as soon as possible. We've (tentatively) got housing with WarranThad, but he needs to know numbers, so I'd like to let him know as soon as possible.

Anyways, this weekend was good, was nice to have a big smashfest for once :)

I can probably come to montreal if you have room

Fogel

Smash Lord
The next smashfest will be on Friday, the 10th. Remember, don't show up before 5!

Fogel should change his name to Mclovin
Shut up, Kelso.

I can probably come to montreal if you have room
So far you're the first to ask, so yeah I can take you.

Yeah, I played a few games of that. It's actually called torpedo ball, not rocket ball, the guy making the movie got it wrong.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Daniel!!

Are you still coming to Toronto? and are you dragging Cameron down with you? (lolchristian)

I just wanted to know just incase, since there is going to be a smash tournament on the 19th :0 you should come mangz. Small biweekly thing but it'd be fun to play again :].

Fogel

Smash Lord
Daniel!!

Are you still coming to Toronto? and are you dragging Cameron down with you? (lolchristian)

I just wanted to know just incase, since there is going to be a smash tournament on the 19th :0 you should come mangz. Small biweekly thing but it'd be fun to play again :].
SYG^ is next weekend and both of us are going to that, so we won't be in Toronto, sorry.

so is there anyone from ottawa except fogel who's coming to SYG^?
My Nepean homies Phrozn, Cbone, and SAUS are going. tect was initially interested but I think he has other stuff to do next weekend. As far as I know no KPP/Ganonnewbs are going.

Vwins

Smash Ace
SYG^ is next weekend and both of us are going to that, so we won't be in Toronto, sorry.

My Nepean homies Phrozn, Cbone, and SAUS are going. tect was initially interested but I think he has other stuff to do next weekend. As far as I know no KPP/Ganonnewbs are going.
ah **** too bad :( I really wanted to play them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom