• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damax

Smash Lord
Hmm, yeah I'm putting polysporin (not sure what it's called in French) on it and it's doing all right. It hurts a lot less today than yesterday. Interesting advice though, I may try the salt water one next time.

Also LOL @ burning it shut...that would work but it's a little extreme. I don't care about playing sooo much that I'll burn myself over it :p
we call it polysporin too. never really worked great for me! its about as fast as letting it heal with simple air. Vitamin E does the same job if not better, I'd recommend it over polysporin anytime.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, yeah I'm putting polysporin (not sure what it's called in French) on it and it's doing all right. It hurts a lot less today than yesterday. Interesting advice though, I may try the salt water one next time.
I prescribe doc mario pills! They'll make you feel shiny too.

Locke)

Smash Ace
So I'm going to be at St. Paul's for around 4 getting my flu shot, and then I'm gonna head over to your place ok Cam? Team Scra come out out for as long as possible for some last minute Toronto training.

Navo

Smash Apprentice
So I'm going to be at St. Paul's for around 4 getting my flu shot, and then I'm gonna head over to your place ok Cam? Team Scra come out out for as long as possible for some last minute Toronto training.
real men don't get flu shots...

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Polysporin is merely an anti-infectant. Just use Hydrogen Peroxide to clean it out and let it heal naturally. Make sure you guys make lots of good videos of the next tourney. I wanna see what I'm missing out on :(

Damax

Smash Lord
Polysporin is merely an anti-infectant. Just use Hydrogen Peroxide to clean it out and let it heal naturally. Make sure you guys make lots of good videos of the next tourney. I wanna see what I'm missing out on :(
that's kinda the point I tried to bring. But I can assure you that my grandma methods works well too.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
渥太华>多伦多, for those computers that can't read chinese, I just summarized the outcome of the crew match taking place on ToS4.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
If I revel my ancient chinese secrets, I will be cursed by the enraged spirits of my ancestors dating back to the ming dynasty, aka you can use google translator.

Dice

Smash Lord
Moistens many too are many

... gogo online translators?

(I know what it's actually supposed to be)

tect

Smash Journeyman
sooooooo when's SFF2? sorry i couldn't be there for crews guys

edit: at least i ***** in my races. i'm now in the Queen's U record books! #10 all-time in the 300m dash and it's only the beginning of the season! =D

ThatGuy

Smash Master
sooooooo when's SFF2? sorry i couldn't be there for crews guys

edit: at least i ***** in my races. i'm now in the Queen's U record books! #10 all-time in the 300m dash and it's only the beginning of the season! =D
SFF2 is November 2007...oh wait...

SFF3 should be taking place in January sometime, keep tabs on the Ottawa thread and it should be announced :)

'Grats on your accomplishments.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
IF you were really fast, you'd have run to the tournament and then gone back to Ithaca for races. Or vice versa, depending on which came first. If they were at the same time, then you suck even more.

too bad we didn't get to chill mikey, see ya soon

Cbone

Smash Journeyman
yay! i shall attend as usual, i decided to pick up a new character as my secondary main and no 1 can guess who is is muaha:p or any 1 cares kuz hes low tier:p ...ahem..see you there!

i dont know if you guys remember, but i was telling you about a picture of a guy kneeing every 1...well i found a bad quality version of it in someone's signature so i thought id post it:

Fogel

Smash Lord
Brian, I looked around again and still no sign of those glasses :(
I don't know if you're planning on coming to any more smashfests, but we should exchange controllers, and I want Lunar 2 back too!

WarranThad

Smash Ace
i just wanted to point out how much better lunar 2 is than lunar

and how awesome ronfar is

D

Deleted member

what the hell did i tell you, of course MTL busts out the gay sex.

Locke)

Smash Ace
Tony Jaa is the man! Well I think that's him anyways. There's another one of falcon where its the sprinter that blows into the girl walking across his lane.That one had me watching for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom