• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA: CC Gamefests 7/01/2011 (MvC3 and more!)

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
My brand new, shiny wife is now back in China for quite a while, so I'm going to try to make it to every one of these for the foreseeable future. Who knows, maybe I will even play some smash while I'm there. Mostly just playing MvC3, SFIV AE and MK for now, but smash will always hold a special place in my heart. :)

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
Yeah man, I should be able to go from now on, she just left today and I've been trying to squeeze in as much time as possible with her before she left. Oh yeah and who is the guy that was playing Tekken with you who had the hitbox? Do you know if he made that by himself?

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, thanks man. I'll be there on Wednesday so if he ends up coming then that'll be cool and if not you can just give me his email.

Top Bottom