• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA Going to Game 3! : August 20th,21st,22nd : NewSchedule!Brawl- ,SSFIV ,BlazblueCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Thanks Shugz.... </3

Btw, if i still had my old deck from 8ish years ago, i would've wrecked you sil.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Omg. I'm gonna bring my rare yugioh cards that makes my deck not even a good one. =)
Dunno if I should bring my PS3. In fact I don't know if I enough room lol. If I did then I would just play Persona 3 FES.
Also...teamsies...who...hmm....

solecalibur

Smash Master
Omg. I'm gonna bring my rare yugioh cards that makes my deck not even a good one. =)
Dunno if I should bring my PS3. In fact I don't know if I enough room lol. If I did then I would just play Persona 3 FES.
Also...teamsies...who...hmm....
Pl0x bring the ps3
Blazblue and street fighter if you have both =)

D

Deleted member

I'm bringing F-Zero GX to this. Who wants to take it to Mute City?

Suyon

Smash Lord
I dunno if we'll have space but...I'll see what I can do with a luggage lol. I have SSIV. But I will play Persona one way or another and you will allow that if I bring it ;D

I'll most likely not bring it so don't your hope so high

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
That'd be awesome if I had a way of getting to OUGA!!!!!:urg: The next tourney I'm going to will probably be Day's thing on the 11th, but I'll keep looking for stuff.

solecalibur

Smash Master
It defiantly depends on what time of day you where looking at the stream as
# 1 The internet Signal was very weak
# 2 My computers had many programs up while I was away working on brackets

I'm going to try and find a hard wire internet connection next time most likely

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Is the tournament over? o.o

I had to get off stream early last night so I couldn't see the end if it ended last night D':

D

Deleted member

It didn't end until like...4 am?

Top 4.

1. Shugo
2. Lain
3. Blue Rogue
4. Kel

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
Then do it your **** self. You run a tournament.
lolumad?
When did it become important for someone to stream their own stream because they are telling the host they have bad quality? When was it so important that my 3 word comment brought on the thought that I needed to run my own tournament with good streaming qualities? tl;dr
Hilt jus maaaaaaaaad

Why would you use a lot of programs on the computer that is streaming?

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
lolumad?
When did it become important for someone to stream their own stream because they are telling the host they have bad quality? When was it so important that my 3 word comment brought on the thought that I needed to run my own tournament with good streaming qualities? tl;dr
Hilt jus maaaaaaaaad

Why would you use a lot of programs on the computer that is streaming?
-_- What Hilt was saying is that it's not as easy as it sounds, and unless you could do better then there isn't much reason to complain. Also Sole said he had programs up when he was making brackets so it wouldn't really matter since nothing big was happening then. Great tourney btw. ^_^

Kel

Smash Master
Um, if I got 4th then I was gyped some monies. I only got $15, which was what 5th place was supposed to receive. If this is the case, I wonder if MR Eric just didn't get any money...

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
This tourny was pretty fun, I just wish it ended earlier. :O

Sole, can you let me know when my videos of me vs crash and my team's vids are up as well? :D

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Um, if I got 4th then I was gyped some monies. I only got $15, which was what 5th place was supposed to receive. If this is the case, I wonder if MR Eric just didn't get any money...
I first started to walk out of the venue, and as soon as I was outside I was like "beep!"
and ran back in remembering that I forgot my money. You did get 5th place payout, cause I got $15. Lame =/ hope it gets sorted out, beepo. Double Kel's payout, all teh wayz.

--------------

I suppose I'll chime in too with....:

beepsults? j/k, take your time<good tourney3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom